E.S. Quotable Quotes !

Ypedal:
Dont' work on electrical anything when completely drunk... :oops:

which almost contradicts Raton's
Get large amounts of alcohol before you start this project. Not that you will want to use some while working on the controller, but after, you will need a small vacation.

Timing is everything...

" I just drive the car in the first place......problem solved"
(by Lowell)

Mathurin
"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the energy at which you hit something is mass X speed^2. So if you weigh 70kg, your bike 25 and you're going 40mph, that's (95kg * 2394m2/s2) = 227430 joules of force at impact... this is equivalent to 54357 calories (not kilocalories), and that's equivalent to the energy of ~1 Almond Snickers. So you're essentially stuffing a Snickers bar at whoever you hit, which is very rude.

"

"Then I took the new Puma out to Stratford Upon Avon, a 43 mile round trip, it worked like a charm as there is a monster hill half way its 20% or so, it charged up there at 15mph using 1300 watts! and this is the weak Puma! ha ha so its working great." - Knoxie

~100% eff...
http://www.kreuzotter.de/english/espeed.htm

Nimbuzz said:
Mr T, You say you have "Maxis Tapeworms" but I only find Maxis Hookworms and Ringworms -- which tire do you have?

Thanks,
Al
Thaddeus said:
Ringworms on front, a hookworm in back. I'm always getting my parasites confused.

I kind of wish the maxxis marketing people would pick a different naming convention. My kid asked me what those things are right before dinner and the explanation almost made him not able to eat his din-din.

EbikeMaui said:
"There IS a Ass for every seat"

This is almost the exact same quote from the second quote of the second page of E.S quotables.

I will now quote Toorbough ULL Zeveighs' brilliant observation-

"I determined a while back that Randy is a synthetic personality. A computer generated recursive algorithm. The continual looping of the same data & the inability to deal with new input when a direct question is put to him are the indicators that you're argueing with a computer program. This must be an older generation personality sim because the newer ones are a lot more engaging..."

funny, in a creepy kind of way. -S

Lowell said:
Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
fechter said:
EbikeMaui:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay with the TOPIC. Or can YOU do that ?

:wink:

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you love it when the quotes just go on forever?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

ahem, yes.

Yes I do.

Back