ebikes.ca / Grin Technologies Customer Project Gallery

Some of the builds there are interesting.

Not sure if it's working correctly for submissions though (or if it doesn't work as expected). I tried to submit mine the night before yesterday, but it still hasn't shown up either in the lookup page or in "my account". I sent an email asking about how it works but haven't heard back yet (but it is the weekend). (I would expect that even if it's not approved / posted yet, it would still show in "my account - my projects", so it could still be edited, and the user would know it was there...or a message saying it isn't there yet because it hasn't been approved yet). So I'm resubmitting mine right now in case it just didn't go thru, so it will be there for the next prize drawing. ;)

Also...it says their next drawing is Monday, July 29th, but Monday is the 31st, (saturday was the 29th)....

Saw this new gallery up on ebikes.ca website today.

A neat compilation they recently got going, and who here doesn't like scoping out unique DIY ebike projects. Apparently there's an ongoing chance at prizes too.

no affiliation.

RIP to the E-Evil Undead submission :eek:
Excellent link! Thanx

Lots of variety. It's amazing what people can come up with. 🏁🏁🏁

Some of the builds there are interesting.

Not sure if it's working correctly for submissions though (or if it doesn't work as expected). I tried to submit mine the night before yesterday, but it still hasn't shown up either in the lookup page or in "my account". I sent an email asking about how it works but haven't heard back yet (but it is the weekend). (I would expect that even if it's not approved / posted yet, it would still show in "my account - my projects", so it could still be edited, and the user would know it was there...or a message saying it isn't there yet because it hasn't been approved yet). So I'm resubmitting mine right now in case it just didn't go thru, so it will be there for the next prize drawing. ;)

Also...it says their next drawing is Monday, July 29th, but Monday is the 31st, (saturday was the 29th)....
It's up there now. Fairly certain your ride is one of a kind :geek:

Yes, each one I build is. :lol: Kinda like my music and most other things I do--they evolve from an idea, and practicality and my capabilities / limits, and events between start and end.

I ended up having to resubmit several more times; the next ones gave some file not found error (no info on what file or where it was looking), and then eventually one of them seemed to be stuck with no error but no info on what was happening, then several minutes later it gave the success message. Server hiccups, apparently.

Back