Electrikhana 2014! March 8th, RAC Driving Centre

If anybody has photos from the day, please post them up, or at least the links. I have a terrible habit of not taking any pictures all day and when it comes time to promote it next year I never have any images to work with...

Videos too!

jonescg said:
There was a strong media presence too, so watch out for the 7:30 report later in the week, as well as Zoom TV for a short interview on my bike.

Just checking some abc news and came onto this

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-18/push-for-an-electric-highway-in-wa/5329442?section=wa

Chris you a movie star

dingoEsride said:
jonescg said:
There was a strong media presence too, so watch out for the 7:30 report later in the week, as well as Zoom TV for a short interview on my bike.

Just checking some abc news and came onto this

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-18/push-for-an-electric-highway-in-wa/5329442?section=wa

Chris you a movie star

Good work Chris and you spoke well

Yes indeed, good job Chris. Bit of a shame they didn't include motorbikes or bikes... oh and who was the good looking dude in the open ute thing at the end? :wink:

nice find too Rod!

Spicerack said:
Yes indeed, good job Chris. Bit of a shame they didn't include motorbikes or bikes... oh and who was the good looking dude in the open ute thing at the end? :wink:

Look's like that buggy is in for a thrashing

Andy Spicerack 2014-03-21 10.00.09.jpg

Oh I did thrash the bejeezus out of it- but I suspect it was turned down a bit for the test drives. Held the corners quite well but no drifting!

Half an hour later it broke! Didn't sound good when it went at the start line- graunchy broken gear type noises.

Anyone on shift book the day off. What cars do you have coming Chris? How much to drive the BMW. Time for a new thread Chris. Is Aussie jester coming with his bike.

Rodney64 said:
Anyone on shift book the day off. What cars do you have coming Chris? How much to drive the BMW. Time for a new thread Chris. Is Aussie jester
coming with his bike.

Aussiejesters bike is covered in dust with dead batteries and a blown motor rusting away in the corner of my garage... Really need to break it down and part it out...

Will definitely swing by for a look as im 3 mins away from RAC test track

Back