Enertionboards.com | 5x1.5 Inch All-Terrain-Wheel

torqueboards said:
Nice! Looks awesome. Do you have ones that aren't already pre-ordered and available to ship?

YES, these are not all sold, this is a photo from my factory, they are now in transit to me...... i've got PLENTY of stock!...

its not easy to see from the drawings..but what is the dimension from the inside bearing hub face to the face of the rim? i assume its around 2-3mm..?
I also was wondering how you keep your 64t pulley wheel concentric to the wheel ..by just using the bolt holes and no spigot...

wheelhub_zps045ce138.jpg

To keep the pulley concentric i have designed it to fit perfectly over the bearing boss. Then bolts are used to fix it to rim.

I'll need to check those exact dimension regarding the bearing/rim face....

UPDATE: the wheels are stuck in customs, they have been there since 17 OCT.... 2 Weeks & 3 days!

No one at customs will tell me why... frocking idiots....

Got some good news... looks like the paperwork issues have been resolved... the goods should be released in a day or so.

All customer pre-orders will ship out straight away.

onloop said:
Got some good news... looks like the paperwork issues have been resolved... the goods should be released in a day or so.

All customer pre-orders will ship out straight away.

The customs can be rather frustrating ....they seem to just sit on things for weeks...

I wrote you a message, I am also interesting on that, and other parts from you. Thanks

HAHAHAHA! FINALLY! fu customs!

the wheels are here, and they are awesome... the new rubber compound is fantastic, super grippy with great elasticity..

The specs.

Weight 428grams

Size 5x1.5 inch

44mm bolt hole pattern - compatible with sprocket & pulleys

NOTE: they didn't come with valve CAPS :shock: so had to order some locally.... orders will ship out EXPRESS this week...

click to read more about the 5 inch electirc skateboard wheels on my blog

20141112-093526.jpg

hey peter, if you want to order do it before end of today... the discount will come off the wheels at COB & they return to normal price

All orders are packed... just waiting on value caps... was going to send them without but thought.... nah can't do that to people...

All orders are going super express shipping with DHL.

ok sweet - l i look forward to their arrival ..

-Im not sure it is the 'worlds first 5" skate wheel' ( i know a guy who did it first) :wink: ..but well done for getting it to market..

Obviously the width of the pulley equals 9mm.

Now I need to know the diameter of this 64T pulley, so I can determine the length of the required HTD5 belt . Could you measure this

Furthermore, how much is shipping cost to The Netherlands for three 5"wheels and one 5"+64T pulley ?

thanks
Sebastien

Hi Sebastien,

The best way to work out the belt length is use this calculator.
https://sdp-si.com/eStore/CenterDistanceDesigner

According to it the diameter of a 64 tooth 5mm HTD pulley is 101.86mm (4.0102")

Cheers,

Peter

So freaken jealous!! I wish I had the money to buy :(

Found a CNC place near me but they charge 2arms and 2legs!!!! Drilled my gears for my MTB off center by like 2mm and he wants $100 USD to re-drill it?! 3 freaken holes!!!

Is that normal?

Btw onloop that board is amazing I legit love it. Everyone I see that asked about my board I tell them to come to endless-sphere and check what retarded cool boards people build here and that they should get one.

not going to use the 64T 5mm HTD pulley, its too big, too close to the ground, too easy for stuff to get between belt & pulley... also makes it hard to put an enclosure around it.. (which i am currently working on)
So will probably end up using 70T GT3 profile 15mm wide belt....

just got to do some more testing to make 100% sure that belt can handle the torque.

Back