ES T shirt

A badass cycle analyst display would be amazing! hah! You can count me in for a medium 8)

edit: Knightmb's last post was in April...

BUMP...anyone still interested in doing this? I think it would be wicked cool. Even if its just one of those CafePress kind of deals.

still reading up on this post
i hope to get a few cool looking ES biking tee shirts
when avail
omg its getting cold in iowa
maybe i should invest in some studded tires for my ebike
i broke down and drove my car to work :oops:

sorry guy but will not ne able to finish the project its to much time consuming for me but i have find some website they take order online maybe we can do something and provide to the guy the drawing so with special code number the ES member can order many t shirt he want :D :D

lifepo4ever said:
sorry guy but will not ne able to finish the project its to much time consuming for me but i have find some website they take order online maybe we can do something and provide to the guy the drawing so with special code number the ES member can order many t shirt he want :D :D

Hey man if all else fails use cafepress.com. I don't know if you have any reservations about doing so, but I just bought an electric bike report shirt from there and I would LOVE an endless-sphere shirt. All you have you do is upload the artwork and they print the T-shirts as people order them. They take a cut for sure, but if you're not looking to start the next high-end ebike fashion-wear company, you might not care.... :lol:

ok thanks i will see if we can do like this because i don't have enougth order and also its time consuming for me maybe we can look forward for a design ans send it to this website :D

lifepo4ever said:
ok thanks i will see if we can do like this because i don't have enougth order and also its time consuming for me maybe we can look forward for a design ans send it to this website :D

I bought one from cafepress for the electricbikereport, and its a pretty nice shirt. There is a t shirt company locally that will do T shirts for like 3 bucks a shirt (if bought in volume) Which I'd be happy to persue if there is enough interest.

If you can read this you must be a Lycra

......you need to visit endless sphere

LOL!

WRT to cafepress.com

I just read this hilarious reddit thread about it. This guy took the pirate bay logo and put it on a shirt. Then he forgot about it for 2 years. Suddenly he gets a check in the mail for $50 because enough people had bought his shirt. The irony here is that the pirate bay is where you go to pirate movies, music, and software.

In any case It should take about 20 minutes to whip up the output of a cycle analyst or an endless-sphere logo and upload it to cafepress. Some would should do it, and donate it to a GOOD CAUSE. (LIKE paying the bandwidth bills here)

If we can decide on a logo, I can get 40 shirts made at $6 a shirt. With shipping probably $8-10. I bet you 40 people would be into that....

Back