Fardriver 72850 9 beep error! HELP Needed :(

06waavy

10 µW
bought a fardriver 72850 for mid drive set up 4kw water cooled qs 138. It worked once, shut everything off, connected the app and than it stopped working. Ever since I've been getting the 9 beep error and the app wont show my controller on the bluetooth. (I never changed any settings) I don't know what to do??

bought a fardriver 72850 for mid drive set up 4kw water cooled qs 138. It worked once, shut everything off, connected the app and than it stopped working. Ever since I've been getting the 9 beep error and the app wont show my controller on the bluetooth. (I never changed any settings) I don't know what to do??

So I bought a fardriver 72850 for mid drive set up 4kw water cooled qs 138. It worked once, shut everything off, connected the app and than it stopped working. Ever since I've been getting the 9 beep error and the app wont show my controller on the bluetooth. (I never changed any settings) I don't know what to do??

Ugh its been months ive been working on this and now its summer. Just want to enjoy the bike

So I bought a fardriver 72850 for mid drive set up 4kw water cooled qs 138. It worked once, shut everything off, connected the app and than it stopped working. Ever since I've been getting the 9 beep error and the app wont show my controller on the bluetooth. (I never changed any settings) I don't know what to do??

Ugh its been months ive been working on this I ust want to enjoy my bike :/

So what does Fardriver say about the error?

All of your many posts for the same thing from various threads and forums have been merged to this single thread.

Please keep your posts about this project or issue just in this thread, to keep all of the information and troubleshooting in one place, so that those that can help you will be able to find it all and do so.

In the future, please only create one thread for a problem or project, and only use the appropriate forum for it, instead of "spamming" across the whole board.

You need to connect to the controller to find what is wrong. Perhaps you reached an overvoltage situation after charging the battery?
What battery do you have and how many Volt does the BMS show.

Back