Fardriver Unlock?

rg12

100 kW
I have a fardriver controller and it works perfect except for a few protection values that I would like to change in the app but they are locked.
For example the motor max temp is set to 160c and I want to lower it to 100c but can't.
Is there a way to unlock it?

You can change the resistance curve of your temperature sensor by adding a serial or paralell resistor.

For a normal motor wires 150C is no problem.

I installed a NTC 200k which shows a little higher temperatures in the app when the fardriver is set to NTC230k

You can change the resistance curve of your temperature sensor by adding a serial or paralell resistor.

For a normal motor wires 150C is no problem.

I installed a NTC 200k which shows a little higher temperatures in the app when the fardriver is set to NTC230k
Thanks but thats only a small part of my problem.
Finally they make a good controller and they lock all of the safety settings and set them all too high or too low.

Which other safety settings do you want to change. For me most of the settings are ok.

Which other safety settings do you want to change. For me most of the settings are ok.
I just received a reply from the seller and he said that they get unlocked when I change my phone language to chinese!
Very convinient...very chinese of course...

Just tell us if it worked for you,... before I start learning chinese

Back