Help Posting a Video

jdbauman

1 W
Hi Guys,

I just got a GoPro camera for my birthday. I am trying to upload a video of my ebike, but once it has completed uploading, it just seems to disappear. Is there anyone that can inform me on the process for posting a video? Thanks.

Jerry

I'm sure there must be several methods. I have seen many post a video to "you tube", and then post the link here.

A you-tube link will look like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJsMDsT8siU

And when you use the youtube link function on the endless-sphere post, the only part you post between the [youtube][/youtube] is the part that is the specific video identifying address, which in this case is "FJsMDsT8siU"

Don't hesitate to experiment, you can click on "Preview" instead of "Submit" as many times as you want until you are confident in the result.

If there's a long video, and you want to quickly get people to see just a certain spot: right-click on the video at the moment in time you want the video to start and select "Copy video URL at current time"

Also: a second method is to add #t=0m0s to the end of the URL to have the video start at a certain point. (change first zer0 to number of minutes, again at the second zer0 for number of seconds you want it to start at).

Example: if you want a video to start at 3:46, the link addition would be #t=3m46s

Back