• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Hi all, new member

Hi, I just got a ebike, and put it together last nite, a 406, with 36 volt controller, a 48 volt nicad set. from Joshua at EVSOLUTIONs. I will take a picture and post it ASAP. It looks like it may rain here today and i really want to go for a ride, I have owned a road bike for 7 years now,and have used it as my primary transportation, so this is quite exciting electric power

Welcome to the forum where all are welcome to have fun.

another Canadian eh?

This is the place to share no-how and learn to spell two.

I've made great strides myself

One question: a year from now won't you wish you'd chosen some other user name?

And in 20 years won't you think you pwned yourself with this name?

May your day today be sunny and the rain all go to Oregon.
Ride, man, ride. And welcome to the fun.

PS, humour:

You can reregister with a different name, one that'll stay in style as you learn the e-bike ropes.

Might I suggest....oh, I don't know..... :twisted: . Oh, perfect:

Super Experienced Expert Ebike Guy Extrordinaire Not From Hawaii

(this joke will make sense later on).

Welcome friend,

Reid

Ypedal said:
welcome aboard !!!

406 at 48v !! weeeehaaa.... i hope you got good brakes ! lol..

Pictures.. yes.. please.. i love pictures !.. :p
Hell, I'm using a 5303 at 48V with no front brakes, only rear, since the front ones don't fit. If I stop visiting here, you know how I died!

Welcome, Nice to c more Ontario riders,
I hear Joshua (good,honest,well experienced guy) is moving to brampton.

IMPORTANT Make sure you seal the motor and conections before you take it outside, water damage is not coverd by warrenty.

How many amp is your controller :?:
Is it front or rear wheel :?:

Have fun dude/ette

Joshua is a really nice honest guy, pleasure doing business with him, I have a front wheel hub, and i have the 36 volt controller, i am not sure how many amps it is, Had a fantastic ride today, rode around full speed, peddle assisted,all afternoon...had fun freaking out other cyclists and motorist... but ran out of electricty about 5 km from home, it was a bit of a haul

However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets.

I use gypsy tears :!:

:) :lol:

it is a 20 amp controller :D

Have over 200 km on the bike already! woooooeeeeeeee, loads of fun, will take a picture and post soon :lol:

Back