• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Hi everyone, is anyone interested in blogging about Ebike?

HappyRun

100 µW
As the title says, we are an electric bike brand currently looking for blog writers for long-term cooperation. We want to work with someone who is passionate about e-bikes and understands the e-bike space, being sensitive to hot topics in the e-bike space.

We mainly need to write some popular science knowledge about electric bikes or blog articles on hot topics. Is anyone interested in this?

That's a pretty good rate compared to what some blogs pay FYI for anyone interested.

We pay per article, ranging from $30 to $50 depending on the level of expertise.
Or do you have any suitable friends to recommend?
Only one that comes to mind is Amberwolf who is a mod here. Neptronix would make a good one too. There are a few others here that would be great also.

Only one that comes to mind is Amberwolf who is a mod here. Neptronix would make a good one too. There are a few others here that would be great also.
I checked, Amberwolf seems to be absent for a while...:cry:

I am capable of really good writing but.. in my day job i make a lot more money doing web development/design/server administration/IT/management.. sorry, i'm above the pay grade for this task!

Wish you the best in finding that person, there's a lot of people out of work lately so i think if you get the job enough exposure you will find one.

I am capable of really good writing but.. in my day job i make a lot more money doing web development/design/server administration/IT/management.. sorry, i'm above the pay grade for this task!

Wish you the best in finding that person, there's a lot of people out of work lately so i think if you get the job enough exposure you will find one.
Ours is a part-time job. If you are suddenly free or interested one day, please feel free to contact us at any time. If you know a friend who is suitable for this, you are welcome to recommend it to us. 🌹

spinningmagnets writes for ElectricBike.com

I would love to do anything for money. But I no write so good. Wondering if I should get some help from Artificial intelligence?

I do like to draw pictures.
Glad to hear you're interested, please check out our conversation. :)

Back