• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

how about this VPower 36V 10AH LiFePO4 battery?

callagga

100 W
Starting to look for a new 36V 10AH LiFePO4 battery and highly likely to stick with headway...but I did note this one from China which seems quite cheap. Any comments on this battery re use for an ebike?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/36V-10AH...port_Scooters_Accessories&hash=item3cc3bf927a

b1.jpg

V Power is ok as long as you don't expect to get what you asked for.

!0Ah pack will be ore like 7/8Ah not what they advertise/
Both 48v15Ah packs are doing just fine as a 10Ah pack. They use 16650 cells that are rated at 1000 to 1100 mah. so they use 9 cells for a 10ah pack and all you get is more like 8AH.
They are holding up so far but not being used as much as before since I got tha LiPo desease.

As most here will say, "you get what you paid for" I believe that more after learning the hard way. I couldn't keep my fingers opf the BID button a couple years ago when they sold more by auction. I got some great deals as price wise, just a little short on the power.

Dan

ok thanks (I have a different question I'll post shortly too re batteries in this forum area)

Absolutely not, unless you merely want to power a 200w kick scooter or something that will be fine with half the watts and half the capacity.

Sure, some people get a good one, but those that don't have hell trying to get CS. Pings the one.

VPower is just china man printed "vpower" badges and glued to standard shenzhen manufacture battery packs.

Back