Ivermectin/Covid info

I've been vaccinated and I am "pro-vaccine". That being said, Ivermectin doesn't hurt when added to any current treatment protocol.

"The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2"
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011

How it works

It docks to the ace2 receptor sites, so when sars-cov tries to use it's spike protein (the proteins the vaccines teach your body to produce via RNA) to latch onto the ace2 receptor, it is completely blocked from doing so. Can't latch on, can't infect. Ivermectin literally docks itself to the spike protein and the receptor for that spike protein.

Hillhater said:
Data shows these vaccines dont work !
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/11/hard_data_shows_the_covid_vaccines_dont_work.html
It is apparent from the data for various countries and regens that high levels of vaccination has NO correllation to suppressing the levels of infection.

That article (conveniently?) ignores the translation from infection to serious illness. In countries with high levels of vaccination, the proportion of those infected who end up in hospital (or dead) is greatly reduced. Going on the UK data the proportion is in the order of 1:10.

Also, the article does not break infection down by age group. Again, going on UK data, the infection rate is highest in under 30's, a population where vaccine rates are lowest.

Article clearly written for political effect, aimed at USA audience me-thinks.

JackFlorey said:
And my point is that that means zero in terms of its effectiveness against COVID

You are refusing to address the studies that have shown Ivermectin to have antiviral effects, specifically as a protease inhibitor. If you won't discuss this in good faith, I'm done.

Warren said:
You are refusing to address the studies that have shown Ivermectin to have antiviral effects, specifically as a protease inhibitor.
I agree it works in theory. I have seen no good evidence it works in practice.

There have been several studies that have suggested it helps increase survival rate. All of these have been low quality studies, and most of them have been in places where parasitic worms are endemic. As I mentioned before, ivermectin does a great job of deworming people, and if they have parasitic worms, COVID is more likely to be fatal to them. Thus deworming those people is a good thing, and uses ivermectin for what it is designed for.

It would be great to get a good study done on its effectiveness in fighting COVID in people without parasitic worms. Until then, it hasn't been shown to be effective.

Fortunately there are several other antiviral drugs coming down the pike which HAVE been shown to be effective. One, molnupiravir, has shown a 30% reduction in hospitalizations or death for high risk people, and is likely to be approved soon. Another drug combo, Paxlovid plus ritonavir, has shown an even higher effectiveness - up to 89% in early trials, although this may change with later trials.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41587-021-00024-4

spinningmagnets said:
I've been vaccinated and I am "pro-vaccine". That being said, Ivermectin doesn't hurt when added to any current treatment protocol.
Agreed. Nor does zinc, or vitamin C. If people want to take those, great - in some cases they may even help people with those deficiencies. As long as such treatments are not held out as a replacement for any more effective therapies or prophylaxis, there's nothing wrong with taking them.

JackFlorey said:
As long as such treatments are not held out as a replacement for any more effective therapies or prophylaxis, there's nothing wrong with taking them.

The trick will always be to make sure that they really are fully vetted by competent people.

Or become competent yourself in reading the sources that those people read and learn from, and make your own decision. it's your body and your life, after all. :idea:

knowledge of research = power

neptronix said:
Or become competent yourself in reading the sources that those people read and learn from, and make your own decision. it's your body and your life, after all. :idea:

knowledge of research = power

Yeah, what could years and years of formal education and professional experience offer compared to that? Surely a couple of weeks/hours of reading some guys on the internet should leapfrog you right past those losers.

Dont be so fast to dismiss "a couple of weeks/hours of reading some guys on the internet." You'd be surprised what you find out.

Attachments

• covid drug companies.jpg
    covid drug companies.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 796
  • covid pfizer documents.png
    covid pfizer documents.png
    379.2 KB · Views: 796
Well, I for one have had my two covid vaccines and I got my booster yesterday and I must say I am now terribly disappointed.

Even after two vaccines and a booster metal objects still do not stick to my head.

What a let down. What a disappointment. :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :bolt:

I think you're in for a much bigger disappointment with those vaccines and hope you have caught on to the importance of vitamin D, especially this winter.

TrotterBob said:
Dont be so fast to dismiss "a couple of weeks/hours of reading some guys on the internet." You'd be surprised what you find out.

And Volkswagen was founded by the Nazis. Makes their cars EVIL, right? :)
*sigh*

Chalo said:
Yeah, what could years and years of formal education and professional experience offer compared to that? Surely a couple of weeks/hours of reading some guys on the internet should leapfrog you right past those losers.

Well, i've been studying biology, nutrition, and pharmacodynamics in my free time ( probably 10 hours a week ) out of my own personal interest for around 14 years now.

At the 7 year mark, i really learned how to decipher what clinical trials meant. At 10 years, i learned how to read between the lines in clinical trials and went on to do drug development journalism for a minute even.

This year, i decided my own personal health experiments would be held to a clinical trial-like standard, with tracking, metrics, outcome expectations as a means of doing the best science one could do on oneself.

I would like to say that realizing how to direct your own individualized healthcare is not an impossible goal but it certainly takes longer than a week following a google rabbit hole, yes.

Thanks to this thing called the internet, i educated myself, and so please, don't talk down to the concept of educating yourself.

The only danger, as with learning any other advanced field, is the beginning portion of the learning, where you are apt to make mistakes of judgement because you don't know what you don't know.

content-1625695680-dk.jpg

But as with learning to ride a bicycle, no valuable learning experience comes without a scraped knee.

Knowledge = power, in any arena of life. Especially ones where it's particularly drilled into your head that thinking/acting for yourself isn't appropriate and you should only ever cede to an authority greater than yourself. Those areas of life are actually worth the most examination.

These facts remain in uk throughout the year.

More than half of the covid patients admitted to hospital are upto date on vaccination.

More than half of those admitted have more than 2 underlying symptoms of concerning ill health.

Less than half have a good diet habits exercise and sleeping patterns.

Less than half take no subscription based drugs let alone any back street naughtys.

Here comes the kicker, the state of human health in general globally is meduim at best, theres fast food lazyness obesity on a large scale in glutinous consumerism based countrys while the likes of African kids still on rice and beans even though my nan was at it rasing money for them back in the 1950's.

Strange how political and media hype is growing stronger as the problem mutates into a weaker state we are lead to believe its performing the impossible and growing stronger day by day and thats not the case by a long shot.

So question yourself and your leaders why so many free tax dollars to big pharm with unfair prices per jab,look at how your own countrys debt has grown and realize, this is the start of a new chapter of implementation, the great reset needed a financial disaster of biblical proportions for the herd to agree to it if one lost a home thats not good enough we need hype.

Face it america watched millions die for the sake of 911 twin towers and that shit show proves why invade iraq if the saudis did it ? Blair and bush up a tree pressing red buttons wake up live your own settle life feck the big game let them roll dice for me what will be will be i alone can't not stop war.

BalorNG said:
And Volkswagen was founded by the Nazis. Makes their cars EVIL, right? :)
*sigh*

Yet another strawman and a ridiculous comment. If you have anything of value to add you're welcome to do so. Lets keep the conversation intellectual and genuine for a change.

neptronix said:
I think you're in for a much bigger disappointment with those vaccines and hope you have caught on to the importance of vitamin D, especially this winter.

yep, surly did. 1000 to 3000 iu's a day for a while. That combined with lots of sunshine.

:D :bolt:

e-beach said:
yep, surly did. 1000 to 3000 iu's a day for a while. That combined with lots of sunshine.

:D :bolt:

Good, that matters. I don't care if you disagree with me on this or that, for your own sake you should be taking D and ideally getting sunshine ( artificial or not ).

i recommend more along the lines of 5000-10000 IU depending on how far north you are and how little natural light falls on your skin.

Also, vit D pills are *nothing* like real UV rays from the sun.

Since i'm in Utah and have to hide out from the pollution during this time even if it's sunny, i use a vitamin D producing light. Works a charm.

[youtube]Ihq2l8KYGgA[/youtube]

Maybe one day i should measure my ng/mol of vit D. I'm quite sure it's amazing because i no longer experience seasonal affective disorder from lack of vit D. I'm at the very least above the deficiency line.

Also i get a mild tan. :lol: 8)

DALLAS — Marcus Lamb, CEO and founder of the conservative Christian Daystar Television Network who was outspoken against COVID-19 vaccines, has died at age 64 after contracting the virus.
In recent months, a number of prominent anti-vaccination Christian broadcasters have died from COVID-19. Radio hosts Dick Farrell, Phil Valentine and Marc Bernier, who were unvaccinated, all died after they contracted the virus.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/01/1060699340/marcus-lamb-daystar-television-network-dies-covid

[youtube]ShvtSZQPkrk[/youtube]

I wonder if he took horse dewormer and fish tank treatment like the cool chud kids?

Chalo said:
I wonder if he took horse dewormer and fish tank treatment like the cool chud kids?

I don't know, but his son thinks it was a "spiritual attack from the enemy." (enemy ='s devil)

“There’s no doubt in my mind that this is a spiritual attack from the enemy,” Lamb’s son, Jonathan, said about his father’s COVID-19 illness on a Nov. 23 broadcast of the Ministry Now program. “As much as my parents have gone on here to kind of inform everyone about everything going on to the pandemic and some of the ways to treat COVID — there’s no doubt that the enemy is not happy about that. And he’s doing everything he can to take down my Dad.”

https://religionnews.com/2021/11/30/marcus-lamb-anti-covid-vaccine-christian-broadcaster-dies-at-64/

Pogo+4.jpg

Funny how so many famous people who speak out against the covid cult end up dead. Just a coincidence, right?

Also this thread is hopelessly off topic.

Back