Kelly KLS6030S Controller Parameter configuration

Torti

10 W
Hello,

have a kelly controller and need help setting the parameters.

I would also show appreciation!

Payment for your help. $$$

German speaking, English not good.

What needs to be set here?

Battery 60V 45AH 60A
Motor 3000Watt
Controller 60V 150A

it depends :wink:
What battery have you got? LiPO or LiFePO4 or something else?
What throttle?

etc.

This is a new program to me, didn't look like this before. Have you downloaded the manual? Most of the settings are explained well enough there

Parameter:

Attachments

• Kelly 3.png
    Kelly 3.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 2,397
  • Kelly4.png
    Kelly4.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 2,397
you need to specify your question, you'll just have to try to follow the manual and whatever you need help with - ask

The minimum to set is:
low volt limit, 60V lipo or 18650 or lifepo4 battery chemistry has different settings
current limit is depending on what your battery can produce.

Normal absolute lowest discharge for 18650 cells is 2.5V per cell x 17cells, set minimum 42.5V low voltage limit.
Set high volt limit at >72V

Battery current is no exact science. If you want to set it at 60A then i'd try to set phase current at 30% and battery current at 66%, that gives you phase current at 300x0.3=90A and battery current at 300x0.3x2/3=60A

What motor do you have?

have a 17S battery, and according to my supplier, the 51Volt is the cutoff.

"Battery current is no exact science. If you want to set it at 60A then i'd try to set phase current at 30% and battery current at 66%, that gives you phase current at 300x0.3=90A and battery current at 300x0.3x2/3=60A"

You can say what it says at the top of the list.

Do not want to drive full power 50-55 km / h

Torti said:
"Battery current is no exact science. If you want to set it at 60A then i'd try to set phase current at 30% and battery current at 66%, that gives you phase current at 300x0.3=90A and battery current at 300x0.3x2/3=60A"

You can say what it says at the top of the list.

Do not want to drive full power 50-55 km / h

current is given in program in percent of the controller nominal current/300A
what you have set on the screen is 100% (300A) phase current and 50% (150A) battery current. Way higher than 60A :wink:
It will kill your battery if it cannot do more than 60A

What is the ratio of current and phase current?

it works too
56% - 20%?

Advantage disadvantage?

Have the problem that when I go away from the gas that there is a jerk from the engine. When I drive full throttle for a long time, the controller shuts off

What is the controller error code? Check the LED flashing and compare to the manual :D

I think there have been other users with issues when the throttle is released. You should ask Fany at Kelly about this issue. Use the support adress on the Kelly controller site or possibly fany@kellycontroller.com or sales@kellycontroller.com IF i remember it correctly.

Herein ist the error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190303-104705_AC Aduser.jpg
    Screenshot_20190303-104705_AC Aduser.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 2,236
Do you use regen/pin2? It says brake pedal is at "6" in picture
Do you use brake switch?

This would possibly explain both the jerk when releasing throttle and overvolt error if high volt limit is set too low and regen occurs.

Set high voltage limit at 100V and try again..
Disable regen in program and try again..
Set BRK_AD Brk% to zero, try..
Set BRK_SW Brk % to zero, try..

Does it solve any of the issues?

I have all set to 0

BRK AD BRK
RLS TPS BRK
BRK SW BRk

what exactly should I set to 100V ?

Back