Kuberg freerider 2.0

Scribounuios if you have not passed from covid could you please get in touch.

Lost a part if me that i i can't ever get bk im empty and broken got no time for any of this shit around me im gonna burn it all and send it to the tip.
Thanks you to anyone that followed and fuk you to the rest im done.

Hi there. Did you sell your Kuberg? Are you in the UK? I'm interested if you are you see . Please get back to me? Cheers, Andy

skylinefeb75 said:
Hi there. Did you sell your Kuberg? Are you in the UK? I'm interested if you are you see . Please get back to me? Cheers, Andy

Im in the uk.

The motor is fryed needs new magnets and the back wheel needs a few spokes, its a 3.00× 14inch trial wheel setup on the rear.
Ive got a chargery charger because the stock one gave up the ghost.
The bikes got fork renuild kit with it its in general real good condition new seat and the charger uses anderaon connectors so its most robust.

Hi Ian. Did you buy a replacement controller for it? What kinda money did you have in mind for it bud? I'm in Manchester 👍

I got the bike in 2019 from chester thenguy advertised it as a 12kw pro model and i cant prove this as the controller case is blank no ratings on it but the bike moved real well climb 5 foot of vertical no probs.

I got new grips, chain, 9t sprocket, shimano m7120 brakes, ranthal bars
Depends what you want if its the bike and i keep the chargery and the parts give you the grips mind id want say £950.

There's no chewed bolts ive looked after it well if you got a spare motor and get a few spokes for a oset 20r competition wheel then the bike will go back on the road and be in very decent condition make a noce ride for someone but with out that motor im stuck.

Is the controller in full working condition bud and is the wiring all still stock? What condition is the battery in?

Wiring is stock no hidden nastys all bolts thread up, the battery charger broke last summer so i got a chargery.
Begining of the year i took it off charge and noticed the barrel connector had got hot so i swapped them for Anderson on the battery then few months later the charger wouldnt turn on so i got a chargery and made it work.

Becuase the chargery tells me what ive put in to the battery i can see its still around 92% dod takes about 2 hours to fully charge i cant IR test the cells as they are potted in the battery case but it seems no lroblem in delivering power.

Skyline get in touch lets make one bike out of two im not in the game to rip anyone off just rather see someone have a bit of fun out of it.
Ive completely stripped and rebuild the kuberg so if you need some advice i can help.

Please let me know what your thinking ive got thick skin like i say im willing to help you put yours rite but ive not got unlimited time.

skylinefeb75 said:

Andy go frock yourself now mate i seen it likely you bought that motor for £155 on ebay just before i lost my baby 7 months and discovered my bike broke and you wont reply to me because your a scabby prick that wants something for nothing, enjoy what ever you got cuz you have fuk all off me what ever the price jog on little man.

Is this a for sale thread or a build thread i'm confused?

Either way nice to see another fellow Kuberg rider posting a thread! Did you ever get a new motor?

The bike is sat in my shed no motor, i just checked the battery and cycled it to check its healths ok if someone wants it let me know its in good condition other than needing that motor.

I got a qs38 70h for a kart build i done so i tryed it in the frame while it was here and its too big for the frame by far something a little smaller will be needed ill sell the bike if someone wants it im open to offers and fair on price, can help with delivery if need be.

I forgot theres 3 snapped spoles on the rear rim so it needs 3 spokes its under £10 for them, im open to offer more tham happy for someone else to enjoy and learn from the project and ill give an extremely fair price.

The battery showed just over 20000mah of the 22000 available and it was sat on 3.3v before the start so there still well over 90% in that battery and the voltage sag under load is minimum when i charge at 10amp the cells hardly budge half a volt theres lots of potential juice to pull out this pack it will do 200amp at its 13s no props still cold to touch.

I've also got a front shock rebuild kit and fluids that's all the info on the bike it will rebuild no doubt its clean enough to eat off it waw in the middle of a a rebuild when i discovered the motor had chucked a magnet still spun but made a knocking noise, i left the project my life been difficult past year but im still on grinding on and willing to help anyone that offers the same as me to others.

If you need a motor the LR big block or the new LR XL motors both fit this bike nicely. I own both, you do have to re-drill the motor mounting holes into the kuberg motor plate but it was really easy took like 5 minutes with a cordless drill and a 1/4” bit. If you have a old non foc controller youll just need the big block. If you want more top speed get the XL motor which can spin up to 10k rpm!

I took my kuberg for a ride yesterday with only 18s12ah multistar lipo and a kelly 150a controller and a old LR big block and the thing scares me at times, i did build my kuberg from the ground up so it has 18” wheels so the ratio is completely different tho

Nice build by the sounds of it.
I lost interest wjem the motor broke its running magura 220mm discs and slx7200 twin pot calipers.

The stock motor was no slouch 12kw controller it was very torque heavy top out at 34mph i could do a burn out on most surfaces but thats all dor this bike im not getting a controller motor and battery for it so times comw i think to part it out and sell it all individually scrap the frame.

Ian

What would you want for the bike as is? Im based in Hampshire UK

Does nay one have the battery case sizes at all? Looking to build my own battery for my other Freerider

Terry

TerrySavace said:
Ian

What would you want for the bike as is? Im based in Hampshire UK

Does nay one have the battery case sizes at all? Looking to build my own battery for my other Freerider

Terry

Whats your plan so i can get an idea of what you need, i got renthal 35mm bars and stem and the brakes mentioned that ive not fitted, the front forks stantions are like new they cime with a rebuild kit and litre 5w fork oil

IMG_20210802_172525729.jpg
20.7cm wide
7.5cm deep
43.3 tall

The bike has sat like this since xmas time its got a new seat no rips and the old as a spare too, it also has a 14 inch trail rear rim with a 3.00 tyre was well sorted to ride i do miss it alot.
IMG_20210802_173019001.jpg

Thanks for the case sizes - I have a used freeride i have purchased, not in great condition and a few parts need replacing. Debating building my own battery also to increase range so need a case, its possible I could just have a spare battery and make the battery easily swappable.

Where are you based? Would you sell individual parts or you looking to sell it all? Please let me know on prices - DM me

Also i noticed you replaced the bearings previously, which brand did you use? Do you know what spacers are used? Mine are a bit rusty for some reason and I want to replace them!

Thanks again
Terry

Back