Lithium titanate batteries for solar battery bank.

I recently purchased 15 LTO batteries for my solar system battery bank. Basically because I currently have no way to monitor or heat them above freezing temperatures during several months in the winter when I am gone fromy my property. My property is currently and will always be off-grid due to the long distance from the grid and huge costs associated with bringing grid power to my location. I am building a 48V system and have been using a small 24V system to power my internet and video security system. I am residing currently in a 45' park model trailer while building a new home. I have another home 500 miles south of this farm that I live at during the winter months. Why I am explaining this is to give you insight of what I am doing.
My problem is that I am the world's biggest nerd when it comes to understanding what is necessary to do before I can use these batteries. After removing the old BMS'S I don't see any negative terminals on the 12 cells on each side of the battery. Currently the specifications of the batteries are 64.8V total 60V nominal and 30V minimal. I am using a Sol-Ark 12k will a maximum charge rate of 61V and minimal at 43V so I figured I would set my float rate at 60V and cut off at 48V. Now I need to know how to go about balancing the cells in the batteries. I assume that they need to be done each cell individually at a time. I need to know how to connect it and what to use to achieve balanced batteries. I am not a youngster so I beg your patience with me but I really appreciate your advice and help.

Back