• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Mirrycle Mountain Mirror Handlebar Mount

I agree I got mine a few days ago and I havent looked back since(haha) Very good mirror for the price, I feel much safer now

Yep there great. Just remember to push it down gently before you flip your bike upside down for maintenance, or you'll be on your third one like me :)

I also own the same mirror and love it. The first few days I owned it, I found myself still looking over my shoulder out of pure habit, then felt like a real dork. The beauty of having a mirror on a bike is that you can avoid a lot of debris by riding on the other side of the solid bike lane line without fear of being nailed by cars you never hear coming otherwise. Then just hop back into the bike lane when you spot a car coming in the mirror.

I agree, I bought a dozen of them cheap from an ebay seller, now they are all deployed on assundry prototypes and I need more <grin>. Great simple design!

-JD

Wow... they seem to be everywhere.

I recently moved on from my twice broken Bell lengthy-mirror(First the velcro strap just ripped off, and then the stem holding the mirror just broke in half) which itself replaced a dinky heavily convex mirror to this mirror and... It's awesome. It actually looks like it won't break under my normal usage(which isn't much but it's apparently too much for those walmart mirrors) and the viewing angle and the "resolution" is magnificient. And it's so simple to adjust and it doesn't "move around". I also don't fear *too* much that someone will just steal it(Although I probably should do something about that allen-head screw) since it's not a "quick release" design.

Back