Multiple listings for different types of the same category of product

I posted multiple listings for different types of Li-Ion batteries. They are all different items that we have a multitude of, so instead of one big post I decided to divide them by items.

Would this be considered spam? If so please let me know and I will consolidate them all.

I got banned on another forum for doing just that and just trying to be preemptive here. Thank you!

Since you're posting them all in the correct forum, and not in discussion areas, I don't see why there can't be separate threads for separate items.

We *have* had sellers that keep reposting the same things for sale using new threads, and/or post them in discussion forums or in other people's threads, and have ended up having to simply consolidate everything they post into one thread, but it's not usually a problem. :)

Howdy, LosAngelesElectric;

We are not a typical forum that just slams the ban button whenever we feel like it unless we're talking about the typical spammer.

We don't consider this spam - we have a for sale section which is the appropriate place for this. You did good. :)

The main thing we want to prevent in the for sale section is someone flooding it.. you're not doing that :)

Phew, thank you for reassuring me. Second life storage has an automated spam detector and just nuked my account entirely without even a mod taking a look at it and it's not reversible =(

Thanks for the info!

While we don't have anything like that at present, anything automated we come up with would just feed reports to the moderator panel for us to check out, cuz masheenz only du wat u programz, not wat u ment to programz.... ;)

Back