Name one feature you would like to see on upcoming Grin battery packs

The feature I would like to see the most is USB-C 240w power delivery.

Ideally with dual USB-C 240w input ports so I could have the option to charge up to 480watts using two lightweight GaN 240w USB-C wall chargers. Alternatively I could also charge using power banks with 240w USB-C output.

P.S. GaN stands for Gallium Nitride

Last edited:
As an option only, because not everyone likes it ;)
But a strip of RGB led's where each led span the entire color spectrum but the led's are embedded in the case and the cases surface with leds embedded is entirely smooth to the touch, this would make you the coolest guy in your neighborhood and riding area. Perhaps only "computer guys" guys would be interested in something like that.

Joking aside, I dont need any additional features, aside from maybe a usb outlet to charge my cell phone.

I must say that the 3 pin in triangle shaped connector on the Satiator charger cable has held up very well, and so has the port on my Grin battery. If it hasnt been updated or changed, keep that beautiful design, however I'd like a better visual reference on the the connector and port for proper alignment. That is my only real and serious feature I'd want.

LG M58T cells or something like them on the large size packs as an option for mid-low power.

That would mean we could fit 23.2ah into a normally 20ah battery with the caveat that we run =< 1C. I could design around that!

Back