New Carbon Fiber Electric Skateboard Deck Style??

Pediglide said:
Yup and yup, it looks like the 313 vector shape. Put a grab bar on the nose kick so I can carry it vertically without having to mall grab it.

Good idea... I like holding it vertically but usually I use the truck hanger for that.. Do you think you'd still need a grab bar there? I think it's also better holding it vertically since it takes up less space when walking and is more closer to your body. It's also setup for a dual rear to save space which makes the front truck hanger empty and easier to grab.

I also added a custom CNC UHMW Longboard Tail Saver to the end of the board. UHMW is same material for slide pucks in-case anyone was wondering.

I wouldn't want to ruin the Carbon Fiber deck.. I also tend to like to kick my board up as well as leave it resting on the tail so the UHMW sticks out at about 5mm to prevent mashing the carbon fiber tail.

2015_09_22_17_11_15_6_SKATE_BORAR_29inc_Page_1.jpg

2015_09_22_17_11_27_6_SKATE_BORAR_29inc_Page_1.jpg

2015_09_22_17_11_59_6_SKATE_BORAR_29inc_Page_1.jpg

Glad people like the idea of a 29" since that's mainly what I originally wanted.. Now it's tough to make a decision on a 29" or a 40" All Terrain CF Deck.

According to the book of cool skateboarders/longboarders, mall grab (holding your board by the trucks) is a no-no, lol.

It doesnt have to be a bar, it can be a nose guard/grab-thing, like the one from orignal.

original-pk-noseguards.jpg

1. ride around 30 km
2. commute yes but for social gatherings not work
3. loaded tesseract, earthwing superglider, w concave, kick
4. around 1 metre - however I've come from a snowboarding background , not skate so my experience is limited. I do prefer w concave though.

whitepony said:
after driving more than 2000km with my evolve carbon I really gotta say that carbon has been too stiff for street tires for me - really dont like this rattling on semi-decent pavement. the evolve is amazing with pneumatic tires though, might be better with large rubber shock pads and very large 75A abecs as on street trucks - ultimately I sold the street set (was using 80mm kegels).

90 mm abecs and not going back !

Back