New member here..

momo

100 W
Hello everyone, wanted to thank you all for all of your good info.

Actually found you by searching the internet for A123 along time ago. And now i finally joined. i am from the tidalforce forum
lolinu184. If your interested you can see all of my pictures on installing A123 cells inside a wheel hub dated Sep 30 - Aug 1 under the files section. Montague bike frame with crystalyte racer motor and wavecrest front wheel. 3 dewalt packs inside front wheel and external packs wired for a total of 54v 9.2ahr.

Welcome MoMo :)

momo said:
Actually found you by searching the internet for A123 along time ago. And now i finally joined. i am from the tidalforce forum
lolinu184. If your interested you can see all of my pictures on installing A123 cells inside a wheel hub dated Sep 30 - Aug 1 under the files section. Montague bike frame with crystalyte racer motor and wavecrest front wheel. 3 dewalt packs inside front wheel and external packs wired for a total of 54v 9.2ahr.

Welcome.

Actually, it would be cool if you posted some of your pics over here in the pictures and videos section too. More exposure gets more people thinking...

http://groups.google.com/group/Tidalforce/files

could not figure out how to post pictures here. Here is the link, look at all of the photos from lolinu184

Just a test.
Momo's bike:

P1010293.JPG

The pipe bombs didn't work out to good. They were too bulky, that long pack strapped under the frame was also removed. I bought a box from polycase.com to install the four 6cell packs. As for the ten cells inside the bomb, i will try to stuff those inside the front hub. The only problem is that the bms will have to be removed in order to have room.

How do you insert photos here?

At the bottom of the message there is a options and upload attachement. Click on upload attachment and browse to the file then place inline.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/m/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/bike%20wheel%20pattern/New%20Folder%20(4)/front%20wheel%20charging.JPG

will this one work? maybe not

Cool. Homeland security will be glad you got rid of those.

When you're typing a post, below the text box where you type, there's a file attachment feature. Use the Browse... button to find your picture file and open it. Then you hit the "Add the file" button. If you want the picture to be inline, put the cursor in the text box where you want the pic, then hit Place inline button.

The other way is above the text box, there's a tag button called "Img" you find the URL of a picture somewhere else on the web and copy it. Hit the Img tag button, then paste the URL. That's how I did the one above.

When posting pics, it's best to resize them to under 640 pixels wide so it fits on the screen.

Good.

What kind of speed / range do you get out of that?

How does the TF battery meter behave with that setup?

This setup contains 4 10 cell packs in parallel. 4 6 cell packs in parallel, Then each bank in series to produce
52.8v 9.2ahr. 3.3v x 16= 52.8v. I got 9 miles at full throttle on flat surface no pedaling. Top speed is 38mph using the crystalyte racer motor. There is no TF battery meter nothing electric from TF. The meter enclosure from radio shack you see has a dc-dc converter 48v to 5v to power the meter itself. The led meter was found on ebay, I actually have an extra one, but to tell you the truth it's useless during the daytime. LCD is the way to go.

Back