Nintendo switch

I lost my virginity with PONG back in 1978
2142ohl.jpg

I think it was the first end-user videogame. Not the first tho. The first was OXO. Cambridge 1952.
By professor Alexander shafto Douglas.
2hs56w2.jpg

nl8w3b.jpg

My friends father had a pong console, I played it when I was around 8 and thought ah that's pong is it but at the time i was young and dumb, flat out into street fighter 2 turbo not seeing the development process between the two as there was very little to link them together but know I see how much the tech had moved in 15 years or so and the same has occurred again now I'm 30ish.

silviasol said:
Picked up the grey switch today and they had the neon one is stock also. Bought both!

image1_5.jpg

This is the most bullshit I have seen from any online company! To upgrade my account to enable 3rd party hosting is $400 per year, god damn $400. Photobucket is butthurt because they are no longer as relevant as they were 10 years ago!

Everything is eternal.....Until it ends.. I lost all my old imageshack files. All of a sudden they asked for a lot of Cash. They make a lot just with the ads... greedy mf.

Internet picture sites from the 2006 era just is not as "fresh" as today's. Imgur is the cool way to post whatever and if you are going to share a photo is it instagram or facebook. I guess when you think about it if people only go to that site to upload their stuff to host 3rd party they aren't going to get much money in ad revinue. I tried to log on to see if I could just copy a few pictures to host elsewhere and there is so much ad crap I just said screw it.

Back