Nucular electronics - complete kit for ev!

Thank you Vasili your message makes it very pleasant. Ok for the engine it's crazy what he can handle. The hardest thing for me is to pass the monstrous couple through this small belt but I don't lose hope.

Do you have a link for this strap? I'm having trouble finding a 82T PU belt with steel cable, here they sell it by the meter I don't understand

Hi guys I wanted to show you what the very compact and super powerful Nuc24F can do. I have to accelerate slowly so as not to crack the belt. In V1 100A batt and 160A phases I can accelerate on the floor. With 300A batt, 500A phases and the FW at 300A the engine gives all its power but I don't accelerate I went to the start, because otherwise I will destroy the belt. For the moment I am not using a tensioner roller, but soon I will install it and really enjoy the super accelerations provided by this controller and this engine.

PITMIX i have this type of pensioner for the belt, its from a car, kinda cheap

wri2a6il.jpg

I bought a C80100 motor setup, thinking of running it with a 12F. It IS an RC type motor.
https://flipsky.net/products/brushless-dc-motor-80100-130kv-7000w-for-electric-bike-electric-skateboard-go-cart

@vasili:What do you think, will it be a good match?

anyone else running this kind of motor with the 12F?

Thank you Vasili !
I installed this today. I will test when my batteries are charged.
IMG_20191216_133904_compress2.jpg

I solved the problem with the reverse button by plugging it into the back of the LCD.
LCD nuc24F reverse.jpeg

hello
do you have some news about 6f controller?
and do you have some your test data of qs 138 70h motor?

PITMIX said:
https://cyclurba.fr/forum/621300/nNlectro-tuk-tuk-aixam-550t-mid-drive-qs-motor.html?discussionID=24924#msg621300

This is a cool build!
You are using that QS inrunner instead of the alternator right?
What kind of wattage are you getting from the QS inrunner?

Hello, for the moment I have got 16,7kW but I have a lot of difficulty in passing the power because my transmission pinions under dimensioned. I can't accelerate to the maximum in risking destroying the belt. I'm going to replace the small 22T gears on the motor and the gearbox with 56T gears. The force will divide by 2.5 on the belt compared to today.
Currently, in order not to damage the belt, I must adjust the phase intensity to 250A max and 100A battery. I tried 300A battery and 500A phases but when I press the pedal fully the car doesn't move and the belt slides as if it had no teeth. :roll:
It's amazing how powerful this little controller is. The couple Qs 138 and Nuc 24F are impressive. :bigthumb:

Would the 24F allow getting the maximum power out of the

QS 273 v3

rated at 4000W, not sure if that means anything real though.

My goal is not high speed, 25km/hr tops is fine, but

maximum torque at low speeds

pushing 200+ kg up long steep mountain roads.

For me, the controller should be actively limiting the power so neither the battery nor the motor is stressed too much, in this case likely the battery would be the weaker element.

Usually I would want to do this with the CAv3, but above VasiliSk indicated it is not needed (or even compatible?)

I would want the voltage to be kept much lower than the controller stress point also, but then as I said I'm not trying to get a fast speed, my focus is on torque only.

john61ct said:
Would the 24F allow getting the maximum power out of the

QS 273 v3

rated at 4000W, not sure if that means anything real though.

My goal is not high speed, 25km/hr tops is fine, but

maximum torque at low speeds

pushing 200+ kg up long steep mountain roads.

I've got one and the combination is awesome.... I replaced my QS205 V3 and CA
I havn't managed to get the motor or controller above 42 degs yet despite some long climbs.

Builds so far:
5000 watt hub + infineon 84 volts- pants
MX3000 + Sabovton 84 volts - ok
Cromotor V3 + sabvoton72150 84 volts - v good
QS205 V3 +sabvoton72150 84volts - v good
QS205 V3 + APT96600 118 volts - blisteringly good but heavy
QS273 + nucular electronics 24f 84 volts - on another level just awesome

I've just ordered another 24F for my QS138 Aprilla MX50 enduro build.

Jonno

Soon I'll check what happens with 24 F qs273 4000 on the rear and an mxus v3 on the front. Batteries (20s 36p, panasonic pf) might become the limit, taking the hypothesis of tires still able to grip when I'll wot (in fact I see in advance that it's gonna be quite funky)

csc said:
Soon I'll check what happens with 24 F qs273 4000 on the rear and an mxus v3 on the front. Batteries (20s 36p, panasonic pf) might become the limit, taking the hypothesis of tires still able to grip when I'll wot (in fact I see in advance that it's gonna be quite funky)

Your QS ought to do quite nicely at well over the factory spec'd 4kw. I know a guy with a V4 doing well over 20kw. He has a 5kw v4 QS that gets peaks of 72kw...not really useful long term, but still...that's impressive.

I'm toying with the idea...no actual action yet.
The controller is limited by heat build-up.
The shell can dump heat at it's size only so quickly.
More heat sinking at the heat spreaders and the mosfets can deal out more amperage and live.
What I'm toying with is adding external heat spreaders.
This will allow me to add a much larger heat sink under the controller.
The controller would remain exactly as is from Nucular.
Nothing added would change the controller in any way.
It would all bolt on right in place where the current heat spreader screws are now.
After that, cooling can be expanded any way you like.
I'm thinking a water jacket, pump and radiator.
There's no reason the mosfets can't deal with 500 phase amps continuous if they stay cool.

Hey Vasilli,
This is another shameless plug for a 150v version.
Someone I know is Russia is running a 150v Kelly and doing 500 phase amps at 134v. He tops out at 200 km/h and 0-100 in 4.3 seconds. Admittedly it is an isolated sinusoidal controller and not FOC. There's lots of untapped potential in your controller designs for more of everything.

Back