Panasonic Titanium Flat Road EB

Mike B

100 mW
Is this Panasonic drivetrain new?

I have pasted in the google translation from the Japanese website. My dumb sense of humor thinks it is hilarious.

The world's first titanium frame and electric motor to assist with "CHITANFURATTORODO EB". Comfortable with the idea to run the innovative design of the machine, it's not the number of motorcycle hidden potential. First, in light・・strength and flexibility all持ち合わせたtitanium frame. This is noble welding material is extremely difficult, making the mass production is more difficult to be known. The problem is clear, finishing titanium frames boast a world-leading technology, the Panasonic skilled craftsmen. Proprietary technology will allow the use of titanium to town to the results of the previous scramble later produced the surprise of traction.

Titanium_Flat_Road_EB_004.jpg

Most of the frame and set up the HAIPAWAMOTAYUNITTO. When the motor turns to reduce energy loss and motor control and sound. The "CHITANFURATTORODO EB" has been developed to gauge the presence of the switch-we must not forget that.

In Japan, the first ever appears in the consumption of batteries, three assists to hand the mode switch can also easily switch. In addition, the figurative beauty of sound frame design as being small, easy-to-read LCD is to be made. This HAIPAWAMOTAYUNITTO, meters with a switch, such as electric bicycles from Pioneer, Panasonic's advanced technology is realized in the season.

In addition to imitate is not exactly "Master Craftsmen and the fusion of cutting-edge technology." That's what "CHITANFURATTORODO EB" of identity.

Here's a Panasonic-powered Swiss 'Flyer' ebike climbing rather steep trails in the Italian Alps.

[youtube]f2OYz0m3P70[/youtube]

Their website is here (in German):
http://www.flyer.ch/

nutsandvolts said:
So now panasonic is into bikes, wow.

Panasonic has been making bicycles since 1951. They started exporting to the USA in 1971.

Mr. Danelectric said:
Panasonic has been making bicycles since 1951. They started exporting to the USA in 1971.
Back in the mid-1970s we had a couple of Panasonics with the Shimano Front Freewheel system - they could be shifted without the pedals moving. With my luck they're probably collectors' items now :roll:

davespicer said:
...the Shimano Front Freewheel system - they could be shifted without the pedals moving.
Hang on a sec... would that system also allow a Stokemonkey to operate without having to pedal all the time? I don't know enough about the things to be certain, but... :D

Back