Qulbix Raptor ebike + frame kit Ill start a group buy!

kevin1981

1 µW
Ill start a group buy! -- Let me confirm with Torque that the discount is still available for multiple purchases... everyone that is ready and willing to buy please PM me... I'm ready to buy now, but im also willing to wait a bit if others want to wait and see how some of the torque frames do when they are built up. Either way, let me know via PM please.

Its official -- The group buy starts now. Torque confirmed that the following discounts will be applied to each frame purchased in the group buy:
2 frames = 2%
3 frames = 6%
5 frames = 10%
10+ frames = 20% off!

Everyone in the buy will still order and pay for the frames themselves and have them delivered to their own address -- I'll keep track of who is going to be in on the buy and what date everyone agrees that we will purchase the frames. Please PM me if you are in on this buy.

Thanks

thanks Rik! What project did you get this motor for?
i got 5405 from the group buy back in old days :) But i laced it to moto 16'' rim [a lot of money went to custom spokes/ rim / lacing]. Might be too small for offroad but on the other hand even better torque. 5405 is also heavier than Cromotor. But yes, 5405 should have more torque overall taking 1 more turn / stator + larger diameter.

I think any of them is great! Crucial will be the strenght of the axle.

So Greyborg or Raptor?! :?

@ Kevin: great stuff - thanks for this. I see no harm to start the group buy right now. We should probably open a new thread for it. However i must say i would feel more comfortable to wait for first feedbacks of ES memers before commiting to buy one.

Hey ... I agree on waiting a bit...not a problem. Will give us more time to get 10+ people in line.

but please put me on the list as tentative. many thanks

Back