react Battery day 2020 - Elon Musk - WE talK

batteryGOLD

100 W
Anyone saw Elon Musk @ battery day 2020? sit back & watch all
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEha5qkagGw[/youtube]

Is Elon Musk trying to reinvent cell? Great hobbie for fun if some has lot of cash plus creative engineers

Challenge to compete with 18650 massive world production! Even if Musk XL cells have more 15% performance compared to 18650 volume proportional it could not compete with 18650 production at short time . 18650 will still lowest cost for tha next years.

Great idea to get ride of cell tabs , similar to capacitors using anode/cathode attached to a single conductor. Some scientist discovered this method. Just give some offset to anode/cathode layers and just stack at at single conductive layer

For thermal performance why not to fill battery pack with some mineral oil inside a aluminium case.. just saying..

"Should 18650 be 1865 format (is zero irrelevant?)" "2170 no extra zero" elon musk says?
Anyone wants to buy Elon Musk newer cells? 2170 EM2170NTA cells reference (NTA = no tabs agree)

Any creative comments?

I want my vehicle to use 7100 individual cells. That makes sense.

Also, I want my lunch to consist of 7100 microscopic sandwiches. I'll wash them down with 7100 droplets of beer.

And when I go out, I want to wear 7100 teeeeny-tiny pairs of pants. I'll use an elaborate pants management system (PMS) to make it all work adequately.

Back