Remote for DIY electric longboard

pcerbu007

10 mW
Hey, so I saw this remote on amazon. This is for the benchwheel, but it does have a receiver included and it has the 3 pin connector so it seems like it would work. It has a eco and pro mode essentially and was wondering if anybody else has this remote and if its a good remote. Also if it would work with a diy. Thanks. Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Electric-skateboard-Remote-Controller/dp/B00WQP6560/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1462333681&sr=8-2&keywords=benchwheel+remote
If there are any other remotes that would work let me know

I have one and it works great. It has two PWM connections, but only one of them is connected to +5V (The inside header). It has two speeds; green LED is 50% at maximum, and red LED is 100% speed. To change modes, you long press the power button on the transmitter to turn it on, and short press the same button to toggle between the two speeds. Once you move the throttle, the speed LED is locked in. It works from far away and I never had any disconnects. I don't think the 3 battery LED's on the bottom of the remote work correctly; I think they are designed to work with the benchwheel skateboard only. The receiver has some components missing that I assume are used to send back battery voltage to the controller. It shipped from China to NJ in 7 days.

Back