Sabvoton 72150 Ebrake throttle 0-5V locks wheel when activated (SOLVED)

Coma11

1 mW
Hello Folks
Got a new fresh sabvoton installed and It seems the 0-5V ebrake just locks the wheel hard when pressed.
It also works once in a while.somtimes I neet to press 6-7 time in order to get the effect(seems when the speed is high enough).
I am just too afraid to try this while driving x_X
I tried to lower the amps from 50A to 5-10A and it just stops working.seems that 40A is the minimum.
any clue where to start? did someone manage to get the 0-5V throttle break system to work well?
the connection came only with 2 wires. the third one (ground) for the throttle I took from the low brake black wire.
I also think that the slide regen is not working. I set the specs to 5A and the wheel speed to 10rpm by the computer program but I dont feel any slow down effect when I leave the gas throttle. does those two connected somehow? any specs I should try to get those working?
the motor is 3000w and suppurts regen and ebrake.
the battery is 60V 30AH with 2c cells (cant get those to support more than 5A charge)
thanks =)

Last edited:
the options are: defected socket (socket was replaced) or the ebrake becomes very aggresive when the battery is low.
running some checks now. there is also a weak "hit" in the engine after using the ebrake when gas throttle is pressed (maybe polarity switch ?) anyone knows if its o.k?
I just need some help with the sliding charge now. it is set to 5A and the effect of the "slow down" downhill ect is pretty weak.
I want it to be more powerful. is it the amps of the charge that makes the effect?

Back