Sabvoton SVMC 72045 + Cycle analyst power fluctuation or power loss after 10min

sun444fun

1 µW
Hi e-bike comunity!
I have the problem that my ebike (Sabvoton SVMC 72045 + Cycle analyst V3 + 3kW-Hubmotor) does not provide the full power all the time. After about 10 min, the Power response dropps signifficantly. Crossing a street gets riscy because of poor power at low RPM or start driving. Start to drive in a slope-no chance! The first 10min after power ON the power rises quickly to 2,5kW and the feeling is wow powerfull.
Configuration: --> blease note--> Sabvoton = SV ___Cycleanalyst = CA
The SV is conected with the CA regarding the wire diagram. A key switch interupts the Battery+ to CA as well as to the ignition wire of SV. A hubmotor is connected to the SV. Just one Hallsignalwire ist conected to the CA (for speed meter).
Tests:
--> direct connect of Throttle to SV --( CA-modifyed Throttle -disconnected) --> no seccess
--> e-brake throttle disconnected --> no seccess
--> e-brake low switch activated and disconected -->no seccess
--> Ingnition - wire interupted --> success !!! looks like a reset and has the same efect as Power OFF/ON
Doubts: The software diadnosis screen shows the status ...(flox weakening enabled) but I disabled it in the setup ???
The software diadnosis screen shows no RPM and no Throttle signal Volts??? But when I actuate my brake throttle the status changes to ebrake and the brake throttle signal is shown .

I tryed a lot but I have no idea what to do next.
Hope for someone who can help me now.
Thanks!

Update:
A factory reset with the newest PC Software as well as a Hall angle Test, looks promising.
But I didn't make any changes , like "e-brake throttle" (I love this function) so far.
I gues parameter changes at the Function setup page might be the key for my issue (-->Power loss when excelerate from Zuro).

Update2:
I found a signifficant parameter --> "rated phase current" -->factory setting =100A , Manual velue=45A (max phase current=150A).

The Test: I run the bike about 2m at max acceleration and read the kW value on the CA-display.
By the way I should mention that the e-brake throttle settings didn't affect the this power issue. ( brake current 100A and 10 RPM)
Results:
1) rated phase current does not matter -->after Controller start up--> thats the best case --> result= 1,5kW (poerful feeling)
2) rated phase current =55A -->waiting Time after start up about 15min ----> result=0,2kW (bad power feeling)
3) rated phase current =100A(factory set) -->waiting Time after start up about 15min ----> result=0,8kW (acceptable power feeling)
4) rated phase current =150A -->waiting Time after start up about 15min ----> result=1,5kW (as the best case 1) )
4) --> rated phase current150A = max phase current150A !!??
Normaly the controller does not allow settings that are critical !?

Now the question ist : Can I keep this rated phase current value for my Sabvoton SVMC 7245?

Problem solved!
Discribtion:
In the manual the rated phase current is shown as 50A , thats just 50% of the factory setting (100A).
The Setting for the max phase current is 150A.
In this case I coose 135A. Thats powerful enough to me.

Remaining Issues of Sabvoton SVMC 7245 Controller:
--> why the Power after start up corresponds to the max. phase current, but not to the rated phase current as it does ofter 10min.
--> the regenerative charge speed (Factory set 400 RPM) has a signifficant impact to the brake force, but the manual says it just
corresponds to "Regenerative Charge enabled" In my case it is dissabled and just the Brake mode is set to e-brake-throttle but it
had a big impact when I set 10 RPM. Looks like the brake acts until this RPM -->
-->@29inch wheel -->measured Ø700mm-->10RPM=1,3km/h --> 400RPM=53km/h) Most users will not have a brake effect with
the default setting (400RPM) :D
--> Brake Mode --> "e-brake Throttle" does not remain after parameter save, but once saved it works as active!? Just the software
intrface shows "no ebrake" all the time ???

Solved but anyway it would be glad to get some coments on this.
Especially the remaining issues are still questionable.
THX!

Back