Parting out this build:
- $100 - Ariel Rider XClass Frame; in good shape aside from the motor drop outs which suffered a spin out from the previous owner. Works fine if you add torque arms. No shipping.
- $500 - 20s3p P42A molicel pack; NO bms, reention dorado style case (fits the xclass frame). Less than 20 cycles. (switch and charge port non functional)
- $400 - 20s3p p26a molicel pack; 60A bms; polly dp-6 case with mounting rail (switch and charge port non functional)
- $250 - Frankenrunner controller (essentially a Phaserunner while they were out of stock; same specs, see ebikes.ca for info)
- $100 - Pedals-to-pegs; screws into a bottom bracket to completely replace that pedaling system you're tooootally using.
- $10 - 3d printed spacer for mounting a battery under the xclass seat
- $10 - 3d printed spacer that shifts the stock xclass seat back about 4/5 inches