• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Smart BMS

ashriram

1 µW
I am putting together a 48V: 13S6P battery. Any suggestions for a good smart bms with bluetooth?
Has to support ios app

ashriram said:
I am putting together a 48V: 13S6P battery. Any suggestions for a good smart bms with bluetooth?
Has to support ios app

PowerVelocity has a great IOS app -- a key thing for me as I refuse to consider Android.
Not sure if they have something in your low-power range however.
You might want to pmail him to see if he has something up his sleeve.

M

Is that a bms or motor controller? I already have a motor controller and am mainly looking for bms

ashriram said:
Has to support ios app

I have a Speedict Neptune installed on a 10S pack and its very cool. Lots of options to see and manage the battery. Android app for it is stable enough but sometimes I have to close and reopen it before it will reconnect to the Neptune. You can record trips to an Excel spreadsheet to see whats going on in the battery on that trip. Plus it adds a bit of extra protection as you can customize heat, speed and current cut offs.

Highly recommend, makes it easier to see what the battery is up to.

https://www.speedict.com/tech-specs'

Edit: Looks like they dont support iOS, too bad.

Back