SOLD Nucular 24F (US)

TorgueRPM

100 W
Got on the wait-list a while ago, was going to use for a project but have since moved on. It is the newest version as far as I know, received the controller a couple weeks ago. The controller has never been hooked up or run. Comes with a display. Controller has controller side connectors as well

$1000 not including shipping.
Will ship anywhere in the US

Attachments

• 20230629_214058.jpg
    20230629_214058.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 25
Hi, My crappy Sabvaton just died this weekend after only100km.. I had planned to purchase a Nucular 24f so it was awesome to see your posting. You don't show the connectors but I assume double Halls? suitable for a QS 273? I live in in San Diego and would be ready to purchase next week or so. Do you have a copy of the invoice you can share or details from the MFG? What form of payment can you process? I would prefer Paypal but open to anything that protects you and me. Please let me know. I can PM you my phone to discuss in further detail, Thanks in advance.

Just one hall connector, the QS273 only has two because one is a spare in case the sensors are damaged. Pm'd
Hi, super bummed, the connector on the controller is not a standard hall 6 pin? It's an 8 pin. It looks like one of the connectors that comes with the setup for a Surron but even Surron has the white 6 pin hall connector? Any help would be appreciated.

Back