Supplier of bicycle FRAMES for converting a bicycle to an electric bicycle

elekola

1 mW
Hi, lately I've been building custom electric bikes for customers a lot.

The customer chooses a set of derailleur, brakes, tires, handlebars and more based on my recommendation. I will build him an e-bike tailored to his needs.

I electrify the bike with bafang bbs motors.

Unfortunately I can't get the frames. Unfortunately the suppliers in the Czech Republic (Europe) do not have new frames in stock or they are very expensive.

Do you have a tip for a verified supplier of cheap and good bike frames that are suitable for Bafang mid drive motors?
This is about 20-40 custom bikes per year.

Thank you

You need to be more specific.

Almost any frame will work with MX15 motors.

Every year millions of them are for scrapped for the metal value. Frames are essentially free, You an go to the local recycling centre and load up a trailer with them.

In the US there are tons of late 80's - late 90's steel-framed bikes at very reasonable prices on Craigslist (at least in socal), but I don't know about your country. Sometimes Amazon has very inexpensive frames too (but the numbers are decreasing).

I think alibaba is your friend. Plenty of suppliers. I’d guess you’d be looking at fifty to a hundred dollars each. The shipping will hurt in small quantities though … you’ll probably want to buy a hundred of them.

Back