• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Volimart 1500w wheel doesnt stop spinning

Kyleraee94

1 mW
Hi any help would he greatly appreciated.

I Have built the volimart 1500w kit from vandervolt. done 2 before worked perfect.
Every time i start the bike up the back wheel spins full power as if you were holding down the throttle to maximum power. If i change numbers e.g 1-5 it will spin at the numbers full power and show on the screen that it is reciveing watts even tho i am not touching anything ukc1 display. I have removed the thottle and turned the bike back on still spins in every number. any one had this issue befor ? i have changed the setting on the display and made sure that it is on throttle use only. Like i say any help greatly appricated

Yes, I have had that happen when my bicycle was upside down on its handlebars and seat and the throttle would touch the ground and move to wide open throttle.

I've also had it happen when the throttle was damage or its wires were damage so please look over all the wiring and you might have to get a new throttle. This is why its good to have a spare throttle.

When it rained I had the throttle act up where wide open throttle was off, and off was wide open throttle. It was easy to deal with. I believe it was the throttle connector to blame for that because it was just a cheap connector.

Thanks mate will have a look at the throttle and double check the wires make sure nothing is catching or has been damaged

This is what happens in the rain with those throttles from Voilamart... thing gets wet (short) and PoW! full WOT powah!!!

There may be a problem with that throttle ... try another.

Back