What can I pair this battery with?

Loginphp

10 mW
It's been snowing a lot lately in Colorado but I am preparing now to upgrade my ebike for the summer.

I am trying to budget myself but it really depends. I figured in order to rebuild my ebike I need the three primary components, batter/motor/controller - the rest I can add over time. I also figured I should start with the most expensive part, the battery, and then work on choosing a motor and controller based off of that. The problem is I am not sure how to pair and what to look for.

I found this battery here on Amazon and I want to have two of them in parallel. I feel like I don't want to pay much more than $379 per battery. It's rated 52v 20AH 50amp 2000w but I also can't figure out why it says 36v a few lines under the drop down box.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B098P1S345/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AYCFYPLZ6QNUQ&th=1

What can I pair with this batter that will comfortably push it to the max?

I am assuming a 2000w motor is what ill be looking for?

What about this controller?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XSCDNRC/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=AJ92L3D6HFN3B&psc=1

I guess I can tell you what I am looking for.

I definitely want at least a 20ah 52v battery. The motor has to be a 14" or 12" and hopefully at least 2000w. That's small but thats all i can work with right now. What controller would I pair?

Thanks!

Because the seller has limited grasp of the english language and you click on the pull down menu to choose which one you want.

Ideal is whatever your speed tolerance is for the terrain and slopes your riding which is crucial information.

The question is a little like, "I bought a 25 gallon fuel tank, what vehicle should I install it in?"

Without more context, you're not going to get useful answers.

Chalo said:
The question is a little like, "I bought a 25 gallon fuel tank, what vehicle should I install it in?"

My post was full of information lol I gave the battery specs and everything. The question is a simple one. What could I pair with that battery specifically to run it at peak performance. Read my post and you'll see I provided everything. I gave specifics and even a link on type of 25 gallon tank. I didn't just say "25 gallon tank" lol

Chalo said:

My post was full of information lol I gave the battery specs and everything. The question is a simple one. What could I pair with the battery I gave a link to specifically so I can run it at peak performance. Read my post and you'll see I provided everything. I gave specifics and even a link on type of 25 gallon tank. I didn't just say "25 gallon tank" lol

Great, run a 2.5 kW motor with a 52V 50A controller then. Let us know how it goes.

Back