What do you want in an ebike? - Participation needed

Dauntless said:
If you think people are going to be ready to jump right in as you intended, they have to see that in front of them first.

Submit your idea then! Or be grumpy, your choice.

jonescg said:
I'm not the most web savvy guy, so I might just add my wishes here.

I want a compact, watertight, multipin sockets and plugs, both panel mounted and in-line. How many hall wires or throttle wires have been soldered because a convenient plug wasn't possible or practical?

That would make me happy for a while :)

No problem, the tool is for fun, because I thought it would make things easier, but it's mostly an experiment. The content is more important.

I couldn't agree more. True, automotive grade connectors, properly used and terminated would be amazing. I was super excited when ebikesf and BMSbattery started carrying those little 6pin round HE sensor connectors. It's just way more appropriate. I'll add it to the list!

grindz145 said:
Dauntless said:
If you think people are going to be ready to jump right in as you intended, they have to see that in front of them first.

Grumpy. This from the guy who complains several times a day because we're not doing what HE imagined.

You SAY you want us to tell you what you need to do, but the moment someone DOES. . . .

Dauntless said:
grindz145 said:
Dauntless said:

Grumpy. This from the guy who complains several times a day because we're not doing what HE imagined.

You SAY you want us to tell you what you need to do, but the moment someone DOES. . . .

It takes one to know one my friend. I am the king of grump. :mrgreen:

I'm just encouraging, not complaining ;)

I have even more fun lined up. A survey :) Hopefully that will be more well received.

In the meantime, thanks for everyone who has participated. It has helped in the creation of the survey, and I hope it continues to generate more ideas. Then again, maybe it was a failure... :mrgreen:

Back