Where to post?

tomjasz

1 GW
I have a decade of collected parts, tools, motors, and eBikes in various stages. I'd like to sort out which have value and which are just toolbox space. For example I have an iCharger 1010B with power supply. Value? Useful? A dozen low cost BMS, no value but I'd give to a decent fella that would put them to good use.

Battery cases, dolphin, EM3ev style, Hailong...

10T MAC front and rear 26" sapim double wall builds. $$?

EM3ev 12FET Infineon.

Grin shunts

Cell meters, those 8S

GBK-100F 250~350W36V brushless front motor, high speed, light weight​

MXUS 250-350W geared hub 26"

24" Grin 9C

9C cooling fins

XT90 black pack

a few early BBS01 version plastic gears 250 and 350W. axles too

Single cell BMS for 18650 power.

Head set tools, Pedro

Bike repair stand Park tools

How do you value your sales?

I think this is the correct category (for sale-- used), but to generate more interest each item should have photos and a short description and price. Also state whether or not you want to ship, and if so how to charge. And state your location.

I think this is the correct category (for sale-- used), but to generate more interest each item should have photos and a short description and price. Also state whether or not you want to ship, and if so how to charge. And state your location.
Thanks, but this wasn't a sale thread. I was fishing for ideas on how to fairly price.
Any feedback relevant to the question? What's a fa8ir price for NOS and /or barely used parts.

Thanks, it's been moved.

Oh, ok, then generally find going market prices if you can and price yours at ~50%. Higher if the item is rare, collectible, or extremely in demand or otherwise desirable but hard to obtain.

I'm interested in the EM3 EV 12 fet. I guess it's a square wave does it have the six pin connection for the C.A.
Well depends which one it is and a picture of it would help.
I don't know do we move this to the PM situation ?

I'm interested in the EM3 EV 12 fet. I guess it's a square wave does it have the six pin connection for the C.A.
Well depends which one it is and a picture of it would help.
I don't know do we move this to the PM situation ?
Yup, pm. It’s programmable and yes the CA connect but not the latest. I have a couple others. Pm sent

I apologize as I never got into the two I purchased. Infineon and programmable. Since they were Windoze for programming I never used them. Others here likely know far more about Paul’s gear than I. I also have the two MAC 10T purchased at the same time in addition to his control cables for the MACs. Pictures coming.

Back