• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Ban ebikemaui member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations!!!!! !were you selling cookies on the way up? :D

fechter said:
Look what I found:

Ha! That's right, in my giddy over ruling the local bike trails here, I forgot I had also won Cycle To The Sun, beating Draper by just a hair.
:D

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
So even if someone were to go to Maui & ride the same 10,005 foot trail & reach the top a lot faster, but use slightly more watt-hours, or finish with slightly slower speed on a lot less energy, it still wouldn't count.

It's a no win situation.

Unless you can match the 'official' 11.86 mph over the entire undulating course.
An impossible task.

We're never gonna hear the end of this, are we?

Btw, who was the official record keeper of the watt-hours?
Got a calibration certificate for the power meter you can post?
The contest is speed only, fastest to the top wins.
Just like every other historical hill-climb contests such as Pike's Peak.
The four 48 volt Evercell MB-40s are rated at 33 amp hours can be documented by pictures the race officals took.But since no one cares :?: The girl scouts will run this into the ground since they are so jelous that there cookies will melt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
So even if someone were to go to Maui & ride the same 10,005 foot trail & reach the top a lot faster, but use slightly more watt-hours, or finish with slightly slower speed on a lot less energy, it still wouldn't count.

It's a no win situation.

Unless you can match the 'official' 11.86 mph over the entire undulating course.
An impossible task.

We're never gonna hear the end of this, are we?

Btw, who was the official record keeper of the watt-hours?
Got a calibration certificate for the power meter you can post?
The contest is speed only, fastest to the top wins.
Just like every other historical hill-climb contests such as Pike's Peak.
There are a few ways that my record can be set.Since it is a electric vehicle record or a electric bike record neither have a defined set of rules.Since I have set this first elevation climb record without the use of lithium batteries there is still another record to be set using lithiums. :)

EbikeMaui said:
fechter said:
Look what I found:
Forging my document is against the copyright law and against the servers policy.

So quit forging your documents, then!

Your ebike is against Hawaii State law anyway, so your dubious "world's record" won't be recognized by any authority .

xyster said:
EbikeMaui said:
fechter said:
Look what I found:
Forging my document is against the copyright law and against the servers policy.

So quit forging your documents, then!

Your ebike is against Hawaii State law anyway, so your dubious "world's record" won't be recognized by any authority .
I set the record when ebikes were LEGAL! They WILL be legal again. On that day I will set another worlds EV record climbing the volcano.Don't get your GS panties in a bunch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It stopped being your document the moment you allowed it to be loaded into the memory cashe of his computer. at that point it became his property. Its not tagged as copywrite material, so its free for anyone to use.

And as for being a forgery, No. Its not. Sorry. Its a parody. Its not even your document. Your name doesn't appear on it. Us Girlscouts are good at that sort of arts and crafts thing.

Drunkskunk said:
It stopped being your document the moment you allwed it to be loaded into the memory cashe of his computer. at that point it became his property. Its not tagged as copywrite material, so its free for anyone to use.

And as for being a forgery, No. Its not. Sorry. Its a parody. Its not even your document. Your name doesn't appear on it. Us Girlscouts are good at that sort of arts and crafts thing.

Even if copyrighted, which it may be without clear designation, the re-posting of a parodied version here is fair use:
http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyright_and_Fair_Use_Overview/chapter9/index.html

http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyright_and_Fair_Use_Overview/chapter9/9-a.html#2
In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and "transformative" purpose such as to comment upon, criticize or parody a copyrighted work. Such uses can be done without permission from the copyright owner. Another way of putting this is that fair use is a defense against infringement. If your use qualifies under the definition above, and as defined more specifically later in this chapter, then your use would not be considered an illegal infringement.

"2. Parody

A parody is a work that ridicules another, usually well-known work, by imitating it in a comic way. Judges understand that by its nature, parody demands some taking from the original work being parodied. Unlike other forms of fair use, a fairly extensive use of the original work is permitted in a parody in order to "conjure up" the original."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back