Brand New 52v 18ah Battery

Talon

10 W
I own a 72v Grin Satiator new. Should I charge to 100 out of the gate ? Any advice is appreciated :wink: Brand new battery today.

Talon said:
I own a 72v Grin Satiator new. Should I charge to 100 out of the gate ? Any advice is appreciated :wink: Brand new battery today.

Personally I like to start off its life charged to 100% and fully balanced; and making sure it's able to maintain a full charge after pulling it off the charger. After that, my normal routine (I charge to 90% and recharge when it drops to around 30% most of the time).

E-HP said:
Talon said:

Personally I like to start off its life charged to 100% and fully balanced; and making sure it's able to maintain a full charge after pulling it off the charger. After that, my normal routine (I charge to 90% and recharge when it drops to around 30% most of the time).
I do appreciate your opinion ...... :D Any other opinions are appreciated :D

Talon said:
I do appreciate your opinion ...... :D Any other opinions are appreciated :D
Note that I’m not doing anything related to conditioning the battery, but purely to identify issues so I can start the return process if needed.

I’ve been buying lipos from HobbyKing and they have a very good replacement policy, which I needed to use on my last purchase. 3 of 4 packs were defective, and although they would fully charge, they wouldn’t stay balanced. Took a pic of the voltage readings and UPC, and attached to my claim. 5 days later the replacements showed up and all were good. Great policy, but a fairly short window to act.

Yeah get that battery on the road do you to know what it is because you have a short window to return like 30 days so find out what it is and what his personality is
Battery what Battery you have a link ?

Back