check this site out good prices on batterys

jay7264

100 W
http://ebike-bmsbattery.com/index.php?url=dispro.php%3Fid%3D42 what do y'all think about that site is it any good does anybody have any experience with them?

(Moderator edit: Please don't create multiple identical threads. I merged your duplicate threads into the first one.

http://ebike-bmsbattery.com/index.php?url=dispro.php%3Fid%3D42 what do y'all think about that site is it any good does anybody have any experience with them?

(Moderator edit: Please don't create multiple identical threads. I merged your duplicate threads into the first one. )

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=bmsbattery

the bms site that you mention seems to be to different sites. im sorry if you think im being a wise ass but im just stating what im seeing the url address is also different between the to sites mentioned.

they use the term lithium ion, and 42V for the charger voltage, and they spec only 800 cycles on the battery you linked.

therefore it is most likely a 10S limn2o4 pouch pack and not a lipo or lifepo4 pack. that is why it has the low cycle number like lipo.

they also offer other batteries, lifepo4 packs which may be a better deal since they may last longer and produce more power than this one.

also they require you order the charger separately so you have to account for that in the price.

if you contact them ask them how much they are charging for the lifepo4 pouches in 10Ah and 20Ah and 30Ah sizes and if they will give you a spec for the discharge rates.

And have you calculated shipping yet? LOL....

I think you really need to do a search on "BMSBattery" here on ES before asking that question. There's LOTS of info about them here. ;)

Also, you shouldn't post a topic multiple times. I merged your duplicate threads.

jay7264 said:
the bms site that you mention seems to be to different sites. im sorry if you think im being a wise ass but im just stating what im seeing the url address is also different between the to sites mentioned.
They may be differnet sites for the same place, or they may be yet another "branch off" of the business by people that left the original one (it has happened before at least once):

This shows different registrants:
http://whois.domaintools.com/ebike-bmsbattery.com
http://whois.domaintools.com/bmsbattery.com

But it doesn't really mean much that the registrants are different--almost certainly you'll get the same "quality" of service and parts from either one. ;)

So you should *still* look at the other stuff findable by the searches you've been pointed to, as it most likley all still applies.

Don't be worried about the concern about that site.

We/ES are here to help in most cases. All they are trying to say is, look twice before you buy from them. Low prices are not always a low price or a fair price for the junk you might get.

Many here on ES have learned the hard way. Cheap is not cheap, if you have to buy it twice.

Also beware of the hidden shipping prices, either at checkout or when they are, so called ready to ship. The "oh, you order will cost annother $xx dollars to ship..
In some cases you don't have a chance to bail on the order, some times you do.

As for cheap batteries, keep lookin. We are all still looking. Cheap and good quality! Cheap is easy It's the GOOD part that is hard to match with CHEAP.

Dan

Dan

amberwolf said:
jay7264 said:
They may be differnet sites for the same place, or they may be yet another "branch off" of the business by people that left the original one (it has happened before at least once):

This shows different registrants:
http://whois.domaintools.com/ebike-bmsbattery.com
http://whois.domaintools.com/bmsbattery.com

But it doesn't really mean much that the registrants are different--almost certainly you'll get the same "quality" of service and parts from either one. ;)

So you should *still* look at the other stuff findable by the searches you've been pointed to, as it most likley all still applies.
My antivirus flags ebike-bmsbattery.com as a known carrier of malware. That doesn't mean they're complicit. It just means within the last 7 days, people visiting there have been infected by that site - it could have been a cross site script infection or something (where hackers use insecure commenting fields to try to get you to download viruses). If you've been there recently, it might be worth doing a full scan of your PC just to be sure.

I DONT RECALL MAKING DUPLICATE POSTS ABOUT THE SAME SUBJECT!!!! also this seems like a false reason and fictitious claim so somebody can flex their authority. As that being said be that as it may and enjoy your POWER.

jay7264 said:
I DONT RECALL MAKING DUPLICATE POSTS ABOUT THE SAME SUBJECT!!!! also this seems like a false reason and fictitious claim so somebody can flex their authority. As that being said be that as it may and enjoy your POWER.
if this is in regard to the multiple posts, im sure you didnt mean to make multiple posts. simple mistake.
just please be careful about what you say, and how you say it. all caps is equivalent to shouting, and if you spend some time here, you will find that the mods here are some of the best you will find anywhere.

jay7264 said:
I'm afraid I don't understand your attitude. It has nothing to do with "flexing authority" or "power", but is about keeping the forums running as smoothly as possible, organizationally.

There is nothing "false" or "fictitious" about it: there were two copies of this thread--one that people were replying to already, this first one, topic number 54273, and a second one (topc number 54274, I believe but am not certain) that had no replies yet (which is the first one I saw and was myself replying to, as I go thru the list of "unanswered posts" trying to help people that haven't got any replies yet, each day I can get access to wifi long enough to get on ES for that.

I post the same thing each time I see duplicate threads, when I merge them together. It's not uncommon for people to post mulitple copies of threads hoping to get better help that way, and that is discouraged here at ES.

Sometimes people may not mean to make them, but perhaps hit the submit button repeatedly (even accidentally), or get a result page that makes it seem like the post didn't go thru when it actually did.

If the latter is the case with yours, then my apologies.

However, I will remember your attitude and accusation, and refrain from assisting you with any of your questions, including the ones that don't get replies, in the future. Others are free to answer you any way they wish, within the rules.

I will still merge duplicate threads, from anyone, as I always do, however.

good im glad you remember my attitude i will not change it for anyone and thanks for pointing out that you will not help me in the future thats awesome i appreciate the honesty and the "humble attitude". happy holidays

Still flagged as malicious as at 30/10. I'd still be wary of going there unless you really don't care about infecting the computer you're on.

By this time, either the administrators are incompetent, or the malware infection is intentional.

jay7264 said:
all my browsing is from either a tablet or linux machine so i dont care about viruses thanks for the warning though

Of course, if you buy something from them, you need to type your credit card into a web server that is compromised... Not to mention that Android and IOS viruses are growing faster than PC viruses.

Linux is about the only platform left that is fairly safe.

Back