• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

DP C10 Programming Screens

rockwalk

10 mW
Not a whole lot of info on this display and I've spent the better part of a day trying to figure this damn thing out, not to mention no manual (which for the life of me I can't make sense of). Does anyone know what these two screens are? I'm thinking tC means temp control (options y/n). Then this other screen (which you have to put in the code to get to) which is the last one after wheel dia and max speed - bO 1 with a bunch of dashes under it. I also added a picture of the display on start up so you can see what text is available on the display. This is a new build fat mountain bike with a BBHSD/48V 20Ah.

Couple other issues I can't figure out if anyone has:
-USB Port not working
-No watt/volt displays
-Can't reset the trip meter, etc. (tried every combo I could think of)
-When I go into settings and change something, the next time I go to that setting it was were it was before I changed it so is it not saving or is this just the default?

Many thanks for any help!

Brett

Attachments

• 20160313_163017_resized_1.jpg
    20160313_163017_resized_1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,632
In the Bafang c965 manual the TC symbol indicates that you are in the data clean up page....... In the 963 manual it means Trip Clearance and clears the trip odometer. Try the procedure in this: https://electricfatbike.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/manual-of-c963.pdf. Maybe they used similar software.....

thanks W.H.

It looks like this one is a dud, Luna offered to exchange it so I'll report on the new one and post up any how to's for the next guy

Display needs to be restarted with USB device installed to work and power the USB.

just received one of these and am having the same problems with setup...looked everywhere online for solution without any success. if you find anything out please inform thx

Google c965 5 button manual

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwlG_xMyE4xFUWx1QnZjUkk4bWs/view

To reset trip, and clear temp data (not ODO)...
1) Double tap the 'i' button
2) press '+' button
3) Double tap 'i' button

Back