Ebike Builder needed in Surrey BC

VictoriaVick

1 µW
Hi there, I'm trying to find a mechanic or a shop that can help me to put together a Surrey bike (or quadricycle) for my family. We found a company in Calgary that sells a bike for 4 people to pedal, and has space for our little ones who would ride up front. Very sweet get up. Anyway, I'm intimidated to buy it unless I have someone who can help me build it (or build it for me). (As an aside, the seller is also very interested in getting mechanics in the Vancouver area to put them together for other potential customers. I'm got a full time job already, but this could be a great business for someone to get doing with the seller.) What I need is a one time build, but if you are open to future builds as well I would recommend you if people ask how I got such Neat/crazy bike. It sounds like we may need 2 hub motors installed. They are motors that are designed and made specifically for this bike. They can't be changed out for one you typically use. So far no bike store will help me in my area.
Please send a text to 604-376-4221 if you're interested.
Victoria

Have you tried Grin Tech?

Ok, sorry. I don't know any other places or people there that can help, but there probably are some forum members that live there and might be able to.

it has 4 wheels,
youre building a car not a bike
theyre illegal in BC lol i shouldnt say its illegal but you would have to try and make it street legal to insure it some how
you need to find a trike

Last edited:
They referred me to this, so yes I tried them. A lot of people have said that.
I'm in Squamish with a modified chinese bike i need to get fixed. Did you find any persons or shops to help you?
I'm after batteries BMS and charging system for it. As well as get the signals and lights working.

Back