First Enduro Build For My Boys (14 & 12)

How’s this kit holding up and where did you order it exactly?

Build has been brilliant! Took a little bit to get the Sabvoton dialed in, as well as the brakes. Had a bad rear brake that we bled a few times and still was mushy. They replaced it. And once we swapped out the brake pads it was way better. The headset bearing has some play to it so thats on our list to replace.

We got the motor, battery and controller from NB Power. They were great to deal with. Frame is standard enduro sold by a few people, but we got ours from NB Power too. Rest of the parts were custom stuff. Can't take credit. We followed an Instagramer who did this supermoto style and he was awesome in helping us. Biggest hassle was actually those tires. Had to get a motorcycle shop to install them. They are so wide and thick it was impossible for me or any bike shop to mount them by hand.

Reactions: MDG
Build has been brilliant! Took a little bit to get the Sabvoton dialed in, as well as the brakes. Had a bad rear brake that we bled a few times and still was mushy. They replaced it. And once we swapped out the brake pads it was way better. The headset bearing has some play to it so thats on our list to replace.

We got the motor, battery and controller from NB Power. They were great to deal with. Frame is standard enduro sold by a few people, but we got ours from NB Power too. Rest of the parts were custom stuff. Can't take credit. We followed an Instagramer who did this supermoto style and he was awesome in helping us. Biggest hassle was actually those tires. Had to get a motorcycle shop to install them. They are so wide and thick it was impossible for me or any bike shop to mount them by hand.
Awesome man, thanks so much!

I’m gonna put this kit on my Volcon Brat but didn’t know if I should order it from NB via alibaba or an online retailer who sells them. The alibaba route saves me like $300! Thanks again and killer build, looks like so much fun.

nice build thanks for sharing i wonder if enduroebike.com and enduroebikes.com are both legit.

it seems that enduroebike.com is the official manufacturer website. can anyone else confirm?

Of one specific version of these clone bikes, they probably are. But there are at least hundreds of manufacturers of various versions of these "EEBs", all of which are clones of each other and earlier bikes like the original Australian Stealth bikes.

Back