free disk pads for life of phantom x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
did not notice this offer last year. have ordered X2 & no one seems to know what the details r, regarding this & if they can sent me x-tra pad with order last nite. cannot find any other info regarding this on any pages....."anyone w/info on this?

Ypedal said:
as you asking about a prodeco bike ?
yes...prodeco has come out with an improved phantom x2 & its purchase includes "free disk brake pads" for life. if this is everything they say it is, then the world will see one of the best electric biycles under 60lbs. i have been experimenting and researching anything electric with two-wheels for 10 years now. presently i am refining a bicycle with a 49cc engine, while waiting for the prodeco phantom x2....(should b here by june of 2012) i also dirtbike and street pedal ride.

dickselectrictoys said:
did not notice this offer last year. have ordered X2 & no one seems to know what the details r, regarding this & if they can sent me x-tra pad with order last nite. cannot find any other info regarding this on any pages....."anyone w/info on this?
Seems to me the appropriate place to ask would be calling the company making the offer. If they have no clue, then either the offer is a mistake or a scam, or they keep their own employees so uninformed as to make the company itself unworthy of trust enough to purchase. ;)

Welcome to the prodeco phantom tech / sales support forum, how can we help you today? :mrgreen:

Did we make search engine indexes today?

amberwolf said:
dickselectrictoys said:
Seems to me the appropriate place to ask would be calling the company making the offer. If they have no clue, then either the offer is a mistake or a scam, or they keep their own employees so uninformed as to make the company itself unworthy of trust enough to purchase. ;)
and what app is that which allows anyone to access facebook pages, allowing anyone to view personal info anytime........a cam..NO!...mistake....??? legit...YEP.....facebook app...."YEPPER!"

dickselectrictoys said:
amberwolf said:
dickselectrictoys said:
and what app is that which allows anyone to access facebook pages, allowing anyone to view personal info anytime........a cam..NO!...mistake....??? legit...YEP.....facebook app...."YEPPER!"
And what does any of what you wrote have to do with anything you quoted, or indeed, anything in this entire thread, or indeed, anything on this entire forum?

dickselectrictoys said:
if this is everything they say it is, then the world will see one of the best electric biycles under 60lbs.

+ At only 500 watts - a mere 66% of an already anemic 750w legal limit - it will persist in being one of the lamest electric bicycles on the planet.
+ With a wimpy 36v12ah pack yielding only 345wh usable, it will be lucky to cover 10 miles in the real world.
= It is easy to make a 60lb ebike if you gut the range and performance.

Most (if not all) of the Prodeco posts I have seen on this forum are either dealers hyping the product, or buyers complaining about it. Dick, which one are you?

oatnet said:
dickselectrictoys said:
if this is everything they say it is, then the world will see one of the best electric biycles under 60lbs.

+ At only 500 watts - a mere 66% of an already anemic 750w legal limit - it will persist in being one of the lamest electric bicycles on the planet.
+ With a wimpy 36v12ah pack yielding only 345wh usable, it will be lucky to cover 10 miles in the real world.

Most (if not all) of the Prodeco posts I have seen on this forum are either dealers hyping the product, or buyers complaining about it. Dick, which one are you?

Links please??? I've seen only two now that I think about it that was not happy. I know to most of you it's a crap bike but I don't think it's going to be a bad deal. Seems you all would understand that every now and then another trindy crap bike is going come out and people are going to buy it this bike has more to offer then most of them and cost less. I don't think it's so crappy it's going to turn people off from the hobby like many bikes before it and it gives me time to think about a build or come up with about 4K to buy a better crap bike. I also think the industry needs time to grow in the US before I spend anymore then this.

Drunkskunk said:
I bet we have more people posing about the Fantum Eks than have actually bought one. (I ain't spellin it right, skrew yoo google bot :p )

and wow, now google will hit on this new feature, they have free maxi pads for life! :roll:

This place sometimes feels like a fraudico add forum.
no, they r legit, (research for 6 months) proves this.

Frog said:
oatnet said:
dickselectrictoys said:

Links please??? I've seen only two now that I think about it that was not happy. I know to most of you it's a crap bike but I don't think it's going to be a bad deal. Seems you all would understand that every now and then another trindy crap bike is going come out and people are going to buy it this bike has more to offer then most of them and cost less. I don't think it's so crappy it's going to turn people off from the hobby like many bikes before it and it gives me time to think about a build or come up with about 4K to buy a better crap bike. I also think the industry needs time to grow in the US before I spend anymore then this.
the waiting period is the thing.

Robert E Stevens
Just did another 12 miles off road loop through Bradley Palmer State Park, Appleton Grassfields, and Pingree reservation, all in S. Hamilton, MA. The Phantom X performed flawlessly. Did another ten yesterday, all on singletrack. Only had to dismount two or three times, fallen trees, big rocks, etc. I'm still peddling hard in first but the duration of my rides has increased tremendously. I can really cover some serious territory. I never want to just push the accelerator without peddling. I still desire the cardiovascular workout, it's just much more enjoyable. Great bike.

Robert E Stevens
February 26 at 6:21pm · Unlike · 3
Robert E Stevens
‎27 more singletrack miles last weekend on my six week old Phantom X and not a single problem. Front & rear brake adjustment is a piece of cake. I was contacted by a potential customer via Endless Sphere email to arrange for a meeting so he could see the Phantom X in real time. He ( Alan) came away very impressed and said he would place his order for 2012 X2 thru Champion this week. No sales commission necessary. Lovin the X !
March 21 at 10:57am ·

Drunkskunk said:
More posts by the eX marketing team. Welcome to Endless-Prodeko

Yep! You think they would recognize that this is the worst place to market a lamecycle, let alone try to do it with such obvious,blatant shills. They aren't half as crafty as they think they are.

-JD

Since this thread is not about reviews or reports, but about a question about the disk pads, and none of the questions being asked are being responded to about that but instead is generating argument and non-sequitur, I've locked this thread.

jus got ahold of Robert at Prodeco Technologys. free brake-pads offered w/prodeco phantom X2, will arrive with bike, (2-sets). there r hundreds of orders waiting to be filled since october of 2011, so be patient. every company that sells off the internet will offer or not something free, with your order, even deals on x-tra batterys.

(moderator edit: Moved this to your original thread for reasons noted below by Ypedal. Quit spamming the forum or you will be removed from it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back