Hall sensor replacement board

kathode

100 µW
Hi !
I'm more or less new to the hobby ans totaly new to the forum so let me quickly introduce myself :

My french ass is a proud member of ESK8.fr and ESK8.builder, I started build EV's with electric skateboard/mountainboard.
Too bad for me i get carried away and continued with drift trike and e-scooter now it's too late and i have to build my ebike (qs 205 /24S lipo)
Feel free to ask me anything :thumb:

So..., I got problems with my drift trike and i really hope you guys have a solution because this*** drive me crazy
IMG_20190911_185155.jpg

(triad frame/12S lipo /vesc /2500W hub)

The hall sensors blowed up so i opened the motor to check this out and i faced this :
9794f751cc.png

With "502F 729" written on the three hall effect chips

Problem is, i cannot find any hall effect sensor with this 502F 729" written on them and the constuctor cannot provide spare boards. So long story short, i'm stuck :shock:

Do you know where can i find these chips OR complete replacement board OR if i can use different ones ?
I can solder them back this is no big deal. I just need some kind of advice to get my parts :confused:

Allright thanks for reading me
Have a great day <3

Probably can use Honeywell SS411A.

Some threads with options and info. Not all are relevant, but titles should tell you which are.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=hall+sensor*&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

+1

Just replace the bad hall with a ss411A
And really recommend to get a hall tester while your at it:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Portable-Multifunctional-Brushless-Controller-Inspection/dp/B076PG7FHZ#immersive-view_1575191593992

They can be bought from aliexpress, ebay and many ebike shops.

It was as simple a that !? Damn
be546e5eea.png

Intresting item this hall tester @larsb thanks for the information

A huge thanks to you guys <3

That board isn't neccessary either, can just run 3 power wires and 3 ground wires and the signal wires as normal from each hall

Yep, i tested it with a multimeter and all the connections from the vesc to the board and the sensors are beeping like a charm so, looks like we'r good.

@amberwolf @larsb
Guys ! I did switched up my bad sensors, detection went fine and everything works like before !!!!

THANKS YOU :warn: :bigthumb:

Back