How to power on a Lime scooter?

yaniBG900

10 mW
Hello. I have a qestion about a Lime scooter that I recently obtained. It appears to be the smaller version of the S model. The problem is that I don't know how to power it on. I plan to buy an ignition lock with keys and display of the voltage that I thought will power the generic Lime display but after reading some of the threads here, I got confused and that may not help. I want to bring the scooter back to life without the green box that is generally used for unlocking. Since the display doesn't have buttons, how should I turn it on? Do I have to buy a new display or even a new controller to make it work again? The original display has connections to the throttle, brake and front light while some new ones in Amazon don't have that. Any help will be appreciated!

Most of the rental scooter companies didn’t survive in the cities near me, but I recall you use your phone to scan the QR code and Lime powers it on remotely.

if you google it, you will find there is a site devoted to scooter hacking.

Oddly enough, I found a Lime battery for sale today, and yes it is probably stolen, being that I am looking at it on a Sheriffs auction I just assume it was, but they do wash all the sins off for ya.

if you google it, you will find there is a site devoted to scooter hacking.

Oddly enough, I found a Lime battery for sale today, and yes it is probably stolen, being that I am looking at it on a Sheriffs auction I just assume it was, but they do wash all the sins off for ya.
I found a forum at another site but looked about 10 pages or more and couldn't find anything related to my issue.

I don't really know the answer to the original question, but I recall there was some kind of aftermarket controller you could get that was unlocked. No clue where to get one.
Some other possibly useful information here:
lime [ScooterHacking.org - Wiki]

Back