Luna ga 14 ah shark pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
eTrike said:
So the OP has apparently been coerced into editing nearly all of their comments here into "oops". :oops:

Oh get real. How can you coerce someone on a forum. I think you have too much time on your hands. OP made a change, seems happy, can't you leave it at that? I bet you really really really need the last word...

APailthorp said:
eTrike said:
So the OP has apparently been coerced into editing nearly all of their comments here into "oops". :oops:

Oh get real. How can you coerce someone on a forum. I think you have too much time on your hands. OP made a change, seems happy, can't you leave it at that? I bet you really really really need the last word...

100% agree! You called that one old friend....

Perhaps it's best to lock this one up?

I really wanna unleash 'the fury of hell' on the last two of three posters.
(hint, the two are not in succession) :wink:

Buuuuut, I'm beyond that. Or it's beyond me. Doesn't matter, cuz I believe in karma and chit. :D

Best of luck OP, and don't forget the sphere is here with all the information you need to get some good understanding on how to buy/operate/maintain the stuff that's right for you.

From September 28 through October 8 the original poster was very dissatisfied with product and support.
On October 9 as result of one phone call the original poster became very satisfied with product and support, and subsequently attempted to revise history.

Don't put words into my mouth I never said I was very disappointed about anything.

I'm the mad one I never got him to balance one off cell in the pack. I just wanted to know. Bad string of cells or bms shit. What's my answer. That's the only question. Not a trike rally.

broke said:
Don't put words into my mouth I never said I was very disappointed about anything.

Hey Broke, last thing I want to do is put words in your mouth. Somehow I got the impression you were dissatisfied with the product and support, then that suddenly you became very satisfied. To see if I did get the wrong impression I went back and re-read the source material: what you originally wrote. Your words, and the date you published them:

Oct 1: I'm just trying to figure out before my warenty runs out.
Oct 2: I tried 6 times with repluging in the battery.
Oct 2: I will be around 10ah with this pack I think.
Oct 2: I think I will be hitting up luna for a replacement.
Oct 3: Call me stupid but I had respect for luna as a company
Oct 3: I think the battery is sagging really bad at low voltage
Oct 3: So I can get 6 ah out of my 14ah. Pack.
Oct 3: I think I have a dead cell weAK bank
Oct 5: The whole point is the battery is new and not working
Oct 5: They also said they would give me 30% off a new battery 30% doesn't even cover the shipping
Oct 8: I made a trouble ticket after the first ride when the battery pack power level was going up and down and shutting off.
Oct 8: Come on Luna a little help please.
Oct 8: LUNA I know your watching this thread because your giving me crap about it through my trouble ticket emails.
Oct 9: The pack is brand new it should not be out of balance as far as 3.2 to 2.8.
Oct 9: Thank you Luna for your great products and support.

Sounds like you were kind of dissatisfied with the battery and support, but now you are satisfied.
Glad to know it all worked out well for you!

would like to thank this forum for all your help.
I couldn't have asked for better customer support.
Thank you Luna for your great products and support.

Broke - thanks for the update. Those of us without an Axe to grind are happy that your issues have been resolved.

Vigilantes are simply blinded by hate, ignorance, agenda & vitriol. It’s probably rooted in severe narcissism and selfish obsession. But unfortunately, with an open forum all “we” can really do is keep to facts and put ‘em on ignore.

When "they" stop receiving attention and thus rewards for their obnoxious behavior, they usually move along to better "hunting" grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back