Making ES Friends IRL - Poll

Can you estimate the number of ES members you've met with outside of your home state / country?

• I've never left my country :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've met with 1 or 2 ES members from another country

• I've met with 3 to 6 ES members in another country

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I've met with lots of ES members in lots of outer countries!

• Total voters

jonescg

100 MW
Hi Everyone,
I've had the joy of being on Endless Sphere since 2009 and in that time, learned so much, built so much and made stacks of great friends.
The funny thing about the internet is that we can form a tight community without the in-real-life meetings we'd normally have.
But if you've been active on a platform for more than a decade, you start to travel and meet up in person.
So I was curious - how many of us have travelled to other countries and met ES denizens in person?
Here in Perth, I've met probably half a dozen ES members, and gone on rides, had beers and more.
I've only ever been to Canada, so I've met several ES members there too, mostly around Vancouver and the Island.
How about you?
I've included home state as some of us live in enormous provincial states or territories...

Well, none of the poll choices (edited to change from "answers") apply to me; I have left my country once, but long long before ES existed....so a text answer that is probably OT:

Within my country, I have met more than several ES members at the Death Races in Tucson, AZ, and others here in Phoenix in groups and singly.

Last edited:
I've me a ton of people from ES, but never from another country.

Back