My bike build log

corim123 said:
Well a minor setback. Went to pickup the bike today and it wouldn't peddle so had to get that refunded. Why even try to sell that to me? Was pretty pissed off about the whole affair so I left. Will look into another one tomorrow. In other news, the triangle bag should arrive in the next day or two so I can decide on how many amp hours ill be putting into it. Currently I'm torn between running 12 and 14s. Might just do 14s depending on space because I'm pretty sure the controller will be able to handle that but I won't know until it shows up of course.
Was that at Walmart? I remember when buying mine at first they tried to sell me one without peddles. They just weren't there. They have a few bikes though and I picked out one that had peddles and could peddle. hah

It was at Walmart and this was all they had. And the peddles were there, just unusable. I'm thinking about the green Kawasaki instead. That has some suspension too. Anybody have any experience with this bike:
walmart.com/m/phoenix;jsessionid=DD74C2442E263985B9735074FB1F61B8#ip/Kawasaki-26-Men-s-Mountain-Bike/11064964

Or I may go with the Avalon since I'm on the lighter side. Still have about a week for the bike kit at least so I have some time here to figure it out. Was just hoping to get a test mount of the batteries and such this weekend but that probably won't happen now.

Back