Sabvoton SVMC 72150 V1 install guide

SVMC

1 mW
Hello to everyone :)

I have an ebike that I need to connect all wires from the Controller to all components and set it up with the software to get it running. All connectors on the Controller is missing and is left with wires only. Don't ask why please. It's a long history. I have zero knowledge on how to do this. I would need a step by step guide with picures so there will no confusion on what goes to what. I also would need the software for "Windows" and a step by step guide with pictures on how to set all parameters. I don't know anyone that can help me with this and therefore I really need help. I hope im in the right place to ask this and would highly appreciate it if someone could guide me through on how to this.

Components:

Controller
: Sabvoton SVMC 72150 V1
Motor: Have no idea on specs
Battery: I think it is 40A
Display 1: TFT UKC1 - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000215320240.html
Display 2: CT-22 48v-144v Universal - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004499263013.html
Throttle 1: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32879762374.html
Throttle 2: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004497307566.html

Wich combination of those throttle and display would work with the Sabvoton SVMC 72150 V1?

Thanks in advance

YOu are in the right place. Ive done it so much i could do it blind in the dark by heart.

Its not trivial you ask for.

Motor side.
Power input side
Bike side... separate them.

YOu have controller inputs ( BattV, th, hall sensor array)
You have controller outputs... phase lines...
You have brake cuts..
you need the PC dongle if you want to use a PC... Bluetooth wont work for the computer, only a phone... You want to wire the motor, wire the bike, and wire the battery... Power the controller, use the turn on wire... ( loop key, will work)... throttle is a 0-5v potential meter... input..

You got a multimeter, right?

UKC`1 is quite a nice display. Either throttle you link would work.

YOu are in the right place. Ive done it so much i could do it blind in the dark by heart.

Its not trivial you ask for.

Motor side.
Power input side
Bike side... separate them.

YOu have controller inputs ( BattV, th, hall sensor array)
You have controller outputs... phase lines...
You have brake cuts..
you need the PC dongle if you want to use a PC... Bluetooth wont work for the computer, only a phone... You want to wire the motor, wire the bike, and wire the battery... Power the controller, use the turn on wire... ( loop key, will work)... throttle is a 0-5v potential meter... input..

You got a multimeter, right?

UKC`1 is quite a nice display. Either throttle you link would work.

Since I have no idea on how to get it to work I gave it to an electrian with manual but he says that he can't get the controller to start. How do you turn it on? He have mesured with tools and he said something about there is no 5V signal. I don't understand all the terms so I don't know how to elaborate. What could be the issue that he can't get it to start?

Also I have no idea of the motor specs. Is it important to know about the motor specs in order to get it to work optimal? How do I find out about motor specs? I regret that I bought the bike because no one I know can get it to work and the electrician I gave it to has not fixed it and he also want money for the work he has put in. I'm getting ripped off from every angle.

Since I have no idea on how to get it to work I gave it to an electrian with manual but he says that he can't get the controller to start. How do you turn it on? He have mesured with tools and he said something about there is no 5V signal. I don't understand all the terms so I don't know how to elaborate. What could be the issue that he can't get it to start?

Also I have no idea of the motor specs. Is it important to know about the motor specs in order to get it to work optimal? How do I find out about motor specs? I regret that I bought the bike because no one I know can get it to work and the electrician I gave it to has not fixed it and he also want money for the work he has put in. I'm getting ripped off from every angle.

Think about how the original owner felt. What was your plan when you decided to buy a broken ebike?

Whoever is going to perform the required trouble shooting and repairs should be asking the questions and answering any questions required to obtain good advice. That doesn't seem like it will be you. Conveying the technical information back and forth is challenging enough. If your electrician is the one that will do the work, he will likely need the skills and tools to open the controller and replace some of the electronic components. There may be more troubleshooting with the motor as well.

If you are up to the challenge, then this is a good resource to get a better understanding, and familiarity with the terminology. That will help for communicating symptoms or obtaining advice, etc. Learn

Think about how the original owner felt. What was your plan when you decided to buy a broken ebike?

Whoever is going to perform the required trouble shooting and repairs should be asking the questions and answering any questions required to obtain good advice. That doesn't seem like it will be you. Conveying the technical information back and forth is challenging enough. If your electrician is the one that will do the work, he will likely need the skills and tools to open the controller and replace some of the electronic components. There may be more troubleshooting with the motor as well.

If you are up to the challenge, then this is a good resource to get a better understanding, and familiarity with the terminology. That will help for communicating symptoms or obtaining advice, etc. Learn
When I bought it from the owner it worked. I then wanted a new throttle and the owner told me he would install it for me. I did not know that a friend of him had installed the whole bike. He messed everything up and left me with a bike that not work. The friend of him that installed it has moved away so I cant get in touch with that guy. So I dont have many options and thats how I found this forum.

When I bought it from the owner it worked. I then wanted a new throttle and the owner told me he would install it for me. I did not know that a friend of him had installed the whole bike. He messed everything up and left me with a bike that not work. The friend of him that installed it has moved away so I cant get in touch with that guy. So I dont have many options and thats how I found this forum.
The owner cut off all of the connectors to install a new throttle? Sounds like he fried the 5V supply when messing around with it. If the bike worked before you gave it to him, and now the 5V is dead, then it was shorted during the throttle installation. I think you should just get your money back.

The owner cut off all of the connectors to install a new throttle? Sounds like he fried the 5V supply when messing around with it. If the bike worked before you gave it to him, and now the 5V is dead, then it was shorted during the throttle installation. I think you should just get your money back.
What is the 5V and can it be fixed or do you have to buy a new controller?

Yes, it can be fixed, but likely not by you at this point.
Im not saying me but do you think the electrician should have knowledge on this? It would make his job easier if you could tell me what to do and I would forward to him?

Im not saying me but do you think the electrician should have knowledge on this? It would make his job easier if you could tell me what to do and I would forward to him?
No it wouldn't.

Whoever is going to perform the required trouble shooting and repairs should be asking the questions and answering any questions required to obtain good advice. That doesn't seem like it will be you. Conveying the technical information back and forth is challenging enough.
Why not? What do you suggest?
Get your money back.

I'd sell it as is unless you want to replace the controller. I think it goes for around $200 or so.
How much do you think I can sell it for?
Motor about 4000w
Battery 40A
Controller Sabvoton SVMC 72150 (not working)
2 new display plus 2 complete throttles
Bike itself

How much do you think I can sell it for?
Motor about 4000w
Battery 40A
Controller Sabvoton SVMC 72150 (not working)
2 new display plus 2 complete throttles
Bike itself
Just be honest and accept the best offer. That way the new buyer doesn't feel like they are "getting ripped off from every angle."

Just be honest and accept the best offer. That way the new buyer doesn't feel like they are "getting ripped off from every angle."
Of course I will be honest about it. Im not desperate to sell it either. I have to pay for the work the electrician have done even its not fixed and It would be nice if I got something out of it. So my thought is something between 1000-1200$. Is it too much? The controller as you said you can get it for 200$.

Are you trying to profit, or just recoup the cost of the electrician? Seems simple if it's the latter.
Would be nice if I could profit some because I could use it to make some upgrades for my existing bike.

Back