Our government at work...

The only terrorist groups to fear are the US government and US lawyers.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.06/chemistry.html?pg=1&topic=chemistry&topic_set=

Which seems like as good of time as any to show this video taken just an hour from my home. I can't even imagine how impotent and pathetic of a leader you have to be, and then how spineless of an officer you have to be to pepper spray a group of students sitting on the grass at there school holding hands.

[youtube]6AdDLhPwpp4[/youtube]

It's funny how many things become a self-for-filling prophecy. For example, if you wanted to protest police brutality, you would undoubtedly be met with it sooner or later.

The corruption and evil is so deep here, it's the law.

We are beyond the big brother mentality.
My big brother would let me do crazy chit and encourage it.
Now it is more like big mother mentality.

REPULSIVE... this place is really starting to go in the shitter.... I suppose we are not allowed to protest anymore? Isn't that a bit unconstitutional?

:cry:

remember......WE THE PEOPLE dammit!! Not, WE THE GOVERNMENT!!

unfortunately ,being able to excersize "authority" is what attracts many[NOT ALL] to law enforcement :x

Change the color of the uniform, take it back 71 years and we would be preparing, as a nation, to resist "it." What has become of my beloved Constitution in the hands of these "people" sworn to defend it...

BTW, if I disappear, please come looking for me!

My wife said just last night, and in all seriousness, "If there was somewhere we could emigrate to, to be truely free again, I am game to go..." ... me too I said!

The right to bear arms and form a Militia ??? How many of y'all are Militia members ?? They can't lock up ALL the non-authoritative citizens. If y'all don't think a revolution is necessary, just keep doing what you are told, Comrades. :roll: :roll:

Wasn't it ole GHW Bush was preaching a New World Order ?? Everyone never took it serious. :roll: :roll:

IF it ever comes to it, I will return and fight. Until the people grow some hair on their asses, and start taking back the country, there isn't much a handful of EX-patriots can do.

bigmoose said:
What has become of my beloved Constitution

Constitution... hmm... isn't ringing a bell if I'm a modern government worker... do you by chance mean the founding fathers terrorism manifesto?

[youtube]9IhU4D3Fpi0[/youtube]

Also, I agree with you. It's time to organize the bloody uprising or get out to a free country. The only reason it's still nice to live here is because the unavoidable pending hyper-inflation hasn't hit yet from the absurd amount of fiat currency created by the fed to bail out the banking system that NEEDED TO DIE to save this country.

We are living in a bubble leveraged on funny-money with a government that is in the frantic and pathetic stages of grasping for control through acts of terrorism against it's own citizens.

It would be hard to set a stage for a bigger fall-out.

On the bright side, when it pops, it will take the intrinsically evil concept of patents and frivolous lawsuits away when it goes, which will at least create a fighting chance for this land mass to rebuild.

Luke I always tought about living in america when I was a little kid. But as of now I woulda leave USA if I could coz as soon as the economy breakdown US ll engage in a silly war and ll unleash fema's true face...
Sad coz the west coast is so lovely.

bigmoose said:
Change the color of the uniform, take it back 71 years and we would be preparing, as a nation, to resist "it." What has become of my beloved Constitution in the hands of these "people" sworn to defend it...

BTW, if I disappear, please come looking for me!

My wife said just last night, and in all seriousness, "If there was somewhere we could emigrate to, to be truely free again, I am game to go..." ... me too I said!

I gotta say i feel the same way. I was looking to buy some land recently, but I'm starting to seriously doubt how stable this country is. This is more than an economic recession. When your country is completely broke but it's willing to spend it's last pennies on military and heightened internal policing when there is no actual threat, you know something is wrong.

The weather in Canada sucks, but we're eying it.

nicobie said:
I'm not yet quite ready to dump & run.

Better to wait until they lock-down all the boarders? It's for our own good you know, someone somewhere else in the world might want to hurt fleeing Americans. Or, they will make some NATO (NATO = the worlds largest terrorist organization) policy that outlines where Americans are allowed to travel, and ensure it's only to places that agree to live by the same 1-world-rule they are striving towards.

But yes... like you, I love everyday in this beautiful country. The entire problem is the government, and no amount of voting and correct the problem, as we have a 1-party system (the pro-complete-government-control-party), who dresses up in 2 different outfits to act out skits for cameras to create the illusion of choice. There is no politician in DC that represents me, even a tiny tiny bit.

neptronix said:
The weather in Canada sucks, but we're eying it.

Sadly, Canada and the other 1st world NATO friendly places will all go spiraling into the ground together when the US bubble pops.

I wish I was kidding nicobie.
After the towers event fema got far too many rights... i mean there is something really fishy in the air.

All I can say is get out while the gettin is still good. No police state here, and when people protest it generally works to get what they want, since when the protesters are in the right other groups join in, call a strike, block roads, etc. Police never ever get into it with protesters as long as they don't veer off into the wrong with destruction of property etc. The most recent example I can think of was for the grand opening of the new highway to the beach that was decades in the making. Opening day the people in the area I live blocked the highway that day to protest the new location of the highway bus stop. Out of land and space convenience some genius moved the bus stop out of the way by over 1/4 mile including spending untold amounts of money for a big pedestrian bridge over the highway, but it meant over 1/2 mile longer walk each day for everyone using it, which in rainy season is a lot. The highway commission agreed to keep the old stop, and the highway was open for business the next day.

Try blocking major roads or for something really big organizing a general strike in the US, and watch what happens. The constitution doesn't say anything about needing a permit for peaceful assembly, or qualifying peaceful assembly with "as long as it doesn't inconvenience anyone". The route to getting results by protest is having a focus of what the group wants and making life inconvenient for many to bring it to everyone's attention. Americans are too complacent, and I believe things must get much worse before they awaken. In the meantime, instead of tolerating what the founding fathers wouldn't, leave with plans to return when the time is right.

John

CR is a hell of a nice place John, and I love the civil liberties, climate, people, ocean, food, exciting traffic and roads, etc

It's very much on my options list for a place to live. At the moment though, I'm pushing really hard towards making a few examples of real effective working EV's that any retard can own and operate as everyday transportation. The instant that sours, or if the terrorists (aka, our government) becomes too scary to stay, I will down there in a flash. :)

What has happened in the last 10 years is a perfect example of boiling the frog in the pot. 10 years ago if they would have tried to lay out the policy that is currently in place, the country would have done a back flip and burned DC to the ground like Canada did 200years ago. lol

But, implement it one evil civil liberty stealing change at a time, each time saying it's for the children's safety, or for the public good, or to fight imaginary enemies etc....

... so true.

Luke, where else would you move other than CR? I've heard good and bad things about the place and i'm not so sure about it just yet.

Don't be such a bunch of pussies. This country will be fine. We won't be number one anymore....and as well we shouldn't be. Besides, I'd rather revolt than leave.

If you want really want to turn this country around...all it takes is one simple law. One silver bullet if there ever was one. And as my gift to you, I will tell you now:

End all corporate and private third party contributions to polticial campaigns.

Imagine how that simple rule changes career politics into purpose over profit.

I'm sure that an array of corporate sponsored government officials would sign that one into law. :lol:

We ought to converge on 10 or 12 countries to live in, then critically analyze them, and see which ones shine. Things like freedom to create and start a business, due process, low taxes, security provided by a rich dumb neighbor, health care for us ol' guys, right to speak your mind, no spying neighbors, no cameras at every intersection, nice people, good internet, UPS or FedX to deliver the parts, people with a work ethic who are not trying to sue everyone so they can vegetate... you know, stuff like that.

The protesters first mistake was not getting Honey Badgers to do the sit-ins...
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/casually-pepper-spray-everything-cop/photos
honeybadger%20copy.jpg

We need to start an open source project to design self replicating plastics recycling aquatic robots that scour the great pacific garbage patch and recycle it into energy and the building blocks for a floating modular living platform for the new libertarian capital.

Claim free thinking sovereignty in the middle of the great ocean by cleaning up a problem that the nations cannot.

Back